This isn't a good look

RUMMENIGGE

Jan 31, 2022
Jesus F. Christ, WTF was that? I quit watching before halftime, but things like that make me never want to watch again.
That was a quarterbach sack which would led to a fourth down, but as a result of the penalty, it gave Mississippi a first down. Dylan Stewart did it again later on in the game, but instead of simulating shooting at Mississippi players he was shooting at his teammates and that did not draw a penalty.

Really disappointed with Coach Beamer for not benching him. Coach Beamer needs to remind these kids that they represent the University of South Carolina and need to conduct themselves in a certain way. Simulating gun violence should not represent South Carolina

LonghornsGamecocks

Feb 24, 2024
That was a quarterbach sack which would led to a fourth down, but as a result of the penalty, it gave Mississippi a first down. Dylan Stewart did it again later on in the game, but instead of simulating shooting at Mississippi players he was shooting at his teammates and that did not draw a penalty.

Really disappointed with Coach Beamer for not benching him. Coach Beamer needs to remind these kids that they represent the University of South Carolina and need to conduct themselves in a certain way. Simulating gun violence should not represent South Carolina
I would have thrown him off the GD team in the middle of the game the second time he did it. But there shouldn't have been a second time because I would have benched his *** immediately the first time.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
It is one of the dumbest unforced errors I have ever seen in a football game. I may be wrong, but didn't we have a flag thrown on us earlier in the season for the exact "shotgun" celebration? Seriously, how stupid can you be?

Having said that, this would have zero, zilch, nada impact on where my kid would pursue his higher education.

Atlanta Cock

Jan 18, 2022
On this board it's called dumb (rightfully so), if it was any other team, it would be called thuggery.
Yesterday’s game was particularly frustrating for me because it was so stupid. Everything from the game plan (if we had one) to the strategy to the substitution pattern was just stupid. Ole Miss looked well coached, confident and in total command. We were guessing. Literally.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock

Evilchicken

Mar 25, 2022
Are y’all forgetting the OBVIOUS cheating by Ole Miss where the players were feigning injury every 2 minutes to slow momentum? Let’s not sit here and call Ole Miss a high character team.

Roosterbell

Jul 29, 2022
Are y’all forgetting the OBVIOUS cheating by Ole Miss where the players were feigning injury every 2 minutes to slow momentum? Let’s not sit here and call Ole Miss a high character team.
I can't stand Kiffin and that last throw into the end zone with 1:20 left on the clock was ridiculous. That being said, they seemed much better prepared and ready to play. We looked like a rag tag team last night. Terrible all the way around and some of the most undisciplined football I've ever seen.

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022

No matter. Stewart gone after this year anyway. Good player, but not a team player - not with crap like that.

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
An undisciplined team is a natural result of a coach who tries to be friends with his players. Now I'm not saying go all Frank Martin on them but the sweet spot is somewhere in between.

Reactions: Lou219

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Agree that there shouldn't have been a second time. That second time pissed me off worse than the one that drew a flag. You mean to tell me that we couldn't have had one coach go over there and tell that guy that it better not happen again after the first time? Or if someone did, the guy blew it off? WTH! If I see any player pull that crap again under Beamer I will find another team to pull for until he's gone.

Kpmack

Joined Oct 13, 2018
Jan 18, 2022

This is Ja Morant level of stupidity. Maybe he’s autistic. Idk.

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022

He's the star of Beamer's defense, of course he won't bench him.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login