This Saturday taught me

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
That any given SEC team on any given week can overcome adversity and win against the greatest odds.

Unless you're Mississippi State.
Yeah, we’ve had plenty of teams that fit this bill in the past, but this one isn’t it.

Florida and Auburn may be at the bottom of the SEC, but we’re at least 2-3 rungs down the ladder from them. I’m still shaking my head at the talk of how we could sneak up and beat A&M or Ark with our improved defense that gave up 520 yds last week. Other teams may occasionally play like a$$, but we flat out are a$$

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Yeah, we’ve had plenty of teams that fit this bill in the past, but this one isn’t it.

Florida and Auburn may be at the bottom of the SEC, but we’re at least 2-3 rungs down the ladder from them. I’m still shaking my head at the talk of how we could sneak up and beat A&M or Ark with our improved defense that gave up 520 yds last week. Other teams may occasionally play like a$$, but we flat out are a$$
We're not even on the ladder. We're the stinky patch of muddy ground the ladder is buried into.

Reactions: Seinfeld

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021

LOL, what a great line. Well done.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
We are a Soccer School.
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I watched that game from start to finish. I'm pretty sure that it's the first soccer game I can say that about.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I watch the sec previews of sec games
Schedules. They give a detailed breakdown on every team but us. They just skip us and say oh they are playing miss state. Then talk about
The other team.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login