This season

MsuDog1332

Mar 5, 2022
Needs to be over. It’s basketball all over again. Writing is on the wall. It’s only going to get worse. There is no sense in this.

STLDawg

Apr 16, 2017
My favorite part of the season has been the mental gymnastics of the sunshine pumpers.

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
It’s good isn’t it? The only reason most aren’t melting is because we won the 🚢 last year.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
If you want to pump sunshine, great. If you want to be critical of how the team is performing, great but bring something to the table other than troll job drivel.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If you want to pump sunshine, great. If you want to be critical of how the team is performing, great but bring something to the table other than troll job drivel.

We definitely suck *** right now but most of us refrain from panicky fear rants with every post reply in a thread and starting yet another thread with the same **** all over again without offering ONE rational solution to our problems.

Last edited:

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
It’s good isn’t it? The only reason most aren’t melting is because we won the  last year.
I think that is why a lot of people are freaking out. The natty was the best feeling in the world and we want to keep it going and enjoy it as long as possible. You can do that when your team is nationally competitive. We unfortunately have not been close this season. It has prematurely shut down the celebration and that hurts. I know it hurts me. I am more than grateful for the NC but I really expected we would defend it way better than this.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login