This team is trash

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Ok. What are those same stats from today? You know. Mississippi State vs USC. South Carolina from either beyond the arc OR at the free throw line is the difference in the game. Prove me wrong
You really need to go back and re-read all the posts and the tone of mine

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
I didn’t watch one play of the game.

I did have a friend in attendance. This team is not trash. Our coach, right now, is the best one we have on campus. Our power game down low will wear people out as the year goes on. USC was hot outside. You don’t build teams that last on being hot outside.

Teams built to last are built from the inside out. Richard Williams did the same thing.

It was a conference game on the road against a team that was 13-1 at the time. From the reports I got, usc will not be there at the end of the year and we will be.

If you’re not a believer in Jans after last year, you need your f ing head and eyes examined.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Problem? I’m offering you a great deal on your comment.

it would seem you have the problem bc you made a dumb comment. If it wasn’t dumb you’d take me up on my offer.
I don't bet against State and the only way to know if it is dumb is wait and see how many they win Mrs Jan's. I don't expect much. SC is far from the best team in the SEC. Who do you think they can beat playing as they do ?? Bama ? Vandy ? Show some balls and make a definitive comment.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
The only prediction on this game I got right was that this board would meltdown regardless of the outcome ******

Reactions: Anon1697564126

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I don't bet against State and the only way to know if it is dumb is wait and see how many they win Mrs Jan's. I don't expect much. SC is far from the best team in the SEC. Who do you think they can beat playing as they do ?? Bama ? Vandy ? Show some balls and make a definitive comment.
So you can’t put your money where your mouth is. Got it.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Who else?? I see a lot of yapping but no opinions. I'm sure they will beat somebody. I think it won't be Tennessee or Auburn. Might be Bama. Which would be 1 and 3 to start just as I stated.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I don't intend to. Are you man enough to state an opinion or is your wife not awake yet ? Who are they gonna beat smart guy ?? Tennessee? They gonna beat Auburn?? Kentucky??? Florida??
They’ll be better than 1-8
That’s my opinion

your opinion is “1-8 is highly likely”.

I’m offering you a hell of a deal and you are crawfishing.

B1tch!

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
The <facts> are that we have some very weak offensive non-contributors who not only play a lot, thru start! And they have both started both years Jan's has been coach. Which means he didn't recruit or get transfers that were better. And his style, which we knew when he was hired is to play low scoring tight defense, which might have worked in his previous conference. But the SEC referees do not allow over-playing or reaching defense. Our bigs got manhandled by smaller players under the goal for rebounds on both ends. Tolu got 3, THREE rebounds. He is 83 inches tall. Bell go 0, ZERO rebounds. He is also 83 inches tall. They played scared and got called for foul after foul, and thronging more scared.
Trash? No. Weak? At this point, yes.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
They’ll be better than 1-8
That’s my opinion

your opinion is “1-8 is highly likely”.

I’m offering you a hell of a deal and you are crawfishing.

B1tch!
17 you. That's some opinion. Why don't you step out on a limb and make a call. Put your mouth where your money is. A hell of a deal for what ? Are you 12 ? Show a pair of balls and make a prediction. We will see how they do. Ask one of your buddies for an opinion if you can't formulate one of your own. Do you have any idea of which teams they are better than ? Or are you scared to make a statement cause you don't wanna be wrong. Are they gonna beat Tennessee and Auburn ? Scared to guess ? I'm saying they wont

Reactions: Mr. Cook

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Alright pain in the a$$ I am done responding to your childishness. We will see how many games they win in the SEC. I hope I am wrong but I don't think it will be many. I'm not interested in betting but feel free to continue saying bet me...cmon...bet me. Hahaha...bet me they win 2 17ing games. Enjoy your day. I'm gonna let the Saints disappoint me now

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
I hope we win the rest of them, but a 1-8 start is not out of the realm of possibility. Our next games are Tenn, Bama, at UK, Vandy, at UF, Auburn, at Ole Miss, and at Bama. We are 2-18 the last three years vs UT, UK, Bama, and Auburn. We've got to change that or we are staring down the barrel of 2-7 or 1-8.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
17 you. That's some opinion. Why don't you step out on a limb and make a call. Put your mouth where your money is. A hell of a deal for what ? Are you 12 ? Show a pair of balls and make a prediction. We will see how they do. Ask one of your buddies for an opinion if you can't formulate one of your own. Do you have any idea of which teams they are better than ? Or are you scared to make a statement cause you don't wanna be wrong. Are they gonna beat Tennessee and Auburn ? Scared to guess ? I'm saying they wont

Possible? Yes

Probable? No
I think MSU will have 4-5 wins by the halfway point.

Last edited:

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Alright pain in the a$$ I am done responding to your childishness. We will see how many games they win in the SEC. I hope I am wrong but I don't think it will be many. I'm not interested in betting but feel free to continue saying bet me...cmon...bet me. Hahaha...bet me they win 2 17ing games. Enjoy your day. I'm gonna let the Saints disappoint me now
Rupert is upset

• Haha
Reactions: paindonthurt

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Bet you are a joy at parties!

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
The Saints have made me much happier. I just get tired of ridiculous goading. 1 and 8 would be terrible

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Is this team still trash? Just want to make sure we are all on the same page here

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
I hope we win the rest of them, but a 1-8 start is not out of the realm of possibility. Our next games are Tenn, Bama, at UK, Vandy, at UF, Auburn, at Ole Miss, and at Bama. We are 2-18 the last three years vs UT, UK, Bama, and Auburn. We've got to change that or we are staring down the barrel of 2-7 or 1-8.
We changed one of the 2-18 crew. Now, we've got to at least split Bama and Auburn at home. Be nice to sweep them.

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
I don't intend to. Are you man enough to state an opinion or is your wife not awake yet ? Who are they gonna beat smart guy ?? Tennessee? They gonna beat Auburn?? Kentucky??? Florida??
I guess u can go ahead and take 2 weeks off, then delete your account

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022

We are about to start 1-8 in the SEC

No… they’re trash.

Yeah. Thats gonna be a pretty trashy start. 1 and 3 at best. 1 and 8 is highly likely. Trash

We have zero athletic guards with length. No wing players. We’re basically a Tolu/Bell (whoever is in) with the occasional Hubbard. That’s all this team has. Is what it is. Jans missed majorly on this recruiting haul with the jucos and Taylor
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login