Time for the Leach contract extension talk to begin

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I think he was extended last summer. It can wait until this summer.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Lol, let's wait till the season is over. We may only be favored in two of our remaining games as it stands right now.
Very few knowledgeable sports fans and analysts looking from the outside would agree with this considering what we have to work with compared to other blue blood programs IMO. Didn't we go 4-4 last year and 2-1 thus far this year? I've thrown my share of temper tantrums hating on Leach but at the end of the day once I cool off I think as I look around at other struggling programs and realize we're lucky to have him and could be in a WHOLE Lot worse shape.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
He gets extended every year like all our head coaches have, state of MS only allows state employees to have a four year contract, unless something has changed.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Leach is going to get taken care of and do his thing in Starkville. I think we are a solid match. I'm more interested in the Arnette sweepstakes. Keep that man in town and let's enjoy more DC continuity. Lord knows we deserve some...

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Very few knowledgeable sports fans and analysts looking from the outside would agree with this considering what we have to work with compared to other blue blood programs IMO. Didn't we go 4-4 last year and 2-1 thus far this year? I've thrown my share of temper tantrums hating on Leach but at the end of the day once I cool off I think as I look around at other struggling programs and realize we're lucky to have him and could be in a WHOLE Lot worse shape.
Ok, WE will be favored for Auburn and ETSU at home. What others will we be favored for as it stands now?

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Ok, WE will be favored for Auburn and ETSU at home. What others will we be favored for as it stands now?
State will probably be favored this week against Kentucky and will probably kick their ***.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
State will probably be favored this week against Kentucky and will probably kick their ***.
Not long to wait to see on that one. As it stands, that one is the closest to us being favored outside the two I mentioned. Homefield matters.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The Athletic department need to be finding money for Arnette. Go ahead and extend his contract today and give the pay raise today.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Let’s enjoy the season and see what happens.

8-4 or possibly 9-3 with a rare chance at 10-2.

never as good as it seems and never as bad.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Think we’ve rounded the corner
Don't think we have to worry about another suitor. Unless Jimmy Buffet is trying to get him to retire early and help out at his bar. As far as football goes, this is Leach's last ride....win, lose, or draw.........at MSU.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login