Tony Rojas

olelion

Oct 31, 2021
One of the on line outfits while talking about fixes for the last half of the season really went after the play of Rojas. It cited tackling issues early on and acknowledged that they seemed corrected. But they indicated he was targeted by Bowling Green and USC with over pursuit. Anyone see stuff on replay? I haven't looked yet. Apologies in advance for posting another football thread

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
One of the on line outfits while talking about fixes for the last half of the season really went after the play of Rojas. It cited tackling issues early on and acknowledged that they seemed corrected. But they indicated he was targeted by Bowling Green and USC with over pursuit. Anyone see stuff on replay? I haven't looked yet. Apologies in advance for posting another football thread
He's overrun a few plays but so have some others. I think he's been fine in that regard and in pass coverage. He's had a shoulder injury since, at least, WVU that has really limited in play. Hopefully thats healing last week and this week. Hopefully a lot of our "bumps and bruises" have healed up.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
He's overrun a few plays but so have some others. I think he's been fine in that regard and in pass coverage. He's had a shoulder injury since, at least, WVU that has really limited in play. Hopefully thats healing last week and this week. Hopefully a lot of our "bumps and bruises" have healed up.
Speaking of which, any info on Singleton’s prospects to return?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login