Topic stolen from Reddit: Who is our best and most-hated former player?

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
why didn't we get him into shape? He shows up looking like a pulling guard and we can't get him into shape or did we just give up?
He gave up and walked out during a game and that's the worst.
Bc he was the worst at the time. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

MonroeDawg

Dec 12, 2010
Had class with Tommy Kelly in 2002 or 03. Glen Young was the instructor. A question was posed to Tommy by Glen about something dealing with in game play on the field. I cant remember exact question but it had nothing to do with any other player and Tommy proceeded to go off rails and somehow got to the point where he said some players pile on after the tackle has been made for the extra stats and called Mario Haggan by name. I dont like he said/she said but I was there and heard it.
Also held the door for him coming in class twice and never a thank you or acknowledgement. Maybe small but I didnt like his vibe at all.
This topic made me reset my password and actually type instead of just reading.

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
I’m not sure what games we win with those guys. Were they collectively the secret sauce needed to get that elusive 2nd safety against Auburn? I don’t think so. Our only other close loss was at home against UK, where we had a blocked extra point that cost us the game. Even if we made the XP and won in OT or something, I don’t see that saving Croom if the Egg Bowl still went down the way that it did.
I’m thinking La Tech, Auburn, and Kentucky becoming wins add that with decent showings at Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge. Is that enough to save his job with the bad losses to Georgia Tech, Tennessee, and 45-0

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
Broke a QBs jaw (supposedly), quit on the team, yeah there was lots of hate.

he's definitely on the list.

Update: Willie Gay punched the QB but Kylin remains in the list. I still rooted for him at GB.
At halftime of the Kentucky game in 2020, Hill allegedly came in the locker room and cussed out the team and Leach. Leach allegedly gave it right back to him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login