Trouble on the plains?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I mean I’m not saying she isn’t good looking. But given the choice between Donatello Versace and the AT&T girl, I’m going to Reach Out and Touch Someone.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Booty has gotten more coaches fired than Bear Bryant, Nick Saban, Bobby Bowden, and Mike Krzyzewski combined.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
He certainly is trending on Twitter now. Seems to be lots of smoke there.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I mean I’m not saying she isn’t good looking. But given the choice between Donatello Versace and the AT&T girl, I’m going to Reach Out and Touch Someone.

I like the fake blonde better. She has that look on her face that says she knows so many things to do and how to do them. #ExperienceOverTaTas

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I like the fake blonde better. She has that look on her face that says she knows so many things to do and how to do them. #ExperienceOverTaTas
When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed
Too much lipstick an' er too much rouge
Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused…

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Apropos of your comment, here's Harsin's contract with Auburn...

It's actually not a terrible deal for the athletic directors. It gives them a free out of the buyout if they can plausibly claim they didn't know. You just risk a Petrino situation. But I think I don't think Auburn would fire a good coach because of that. They'd tell him to pay hush money to the girl and just take the PR hit for a little while.

But if you're a coach with a $30M contract, you're a 17ing idiot to keep your sidepiece on staff. Set up a side business and make your side piece the manager and your personal assistant. Claim you're doing it that way because you can't use a school employee on your personal business and it's easier to have a personal assistant that can keep track of both. If you're in a college town, it'd be easy as **** to go buy a half dozen rental properties. Then have your side piece manage those and advertise for rental management services.

hey if anybody wants to see Bryan Harsin's contract at Auburn, for uh, no particular reason, we have it here on the Extra Points FOIA directory:https://t.co/GZOC8iaJdR— Matt Brown (@MattBrownEP) February 4, 2022

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Yikes. Is that even the same girl?
Going to rip off IBleedMaroon and drop this again here, seems appropriate for you three:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I mean I see nothing wrong with the goods there. Still some guys gone be looking for new grass in other pastures.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Booty has gotten more coaches fired than Bear Bryant, Nick Saban, Bobby Bowden, and Mike Krzyzewski combined.

Percentage wise no one will ever top Croom. Getting beat by a black head coach got the old racist alumni HEATED.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Are they seriously considering Bill Clark? This job is tailor made for that piece of **** Freeze.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Ed O quite probably, not so sure about Shula. His record otherwise was plenty enough to get him fired at Bama.

Believe it or not, there were folks on the Bama boards that were lamenting their failure to hire Croom after he beat Shula.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
One of those is a freak in the sheets

That's what I was alluding to with the fake blonde. You can see it In her eyes. You probably don't even have to use tequila, lime, and salt.

Not to mention she probably does not have any enhancements or maintenance fees. Gravity sucks.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I’ll never understand women who post pictures of themselves like they’re someone important or special. “Just look at how important I look walking away from this plane! I’m fabulous (and very insecure)!

I could just leave it at this: I'll never understand women.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login