UGA boys…..is Duke Johnson any good?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re to big of a pussie to bet though lol
You don’t offer valid bets, or you don’t know how bets work. You offer me worse bets than I could get through Vegas. Why would I bet with you? Worse odds and longer time to get payment.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You don’t offer valid bets, or you don’t know how bets work. You offer me worse bets than I could get through Vegas. Why would I bet with you? Worse odds and longer time to get payment.
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

BIG BAD KIRBY & THE DAWGS ARE COMING

Last edited:

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
“Difference is Sherman has more natties”……yeah, I’m sure Will is worried about that as he counts his millions with his NC ring.
“Who you play with matters”…..seems to matter to you when it doesn’t help your argument. Do you think Stafford and Aaron Murray for AJ vs McElroy had an impact on college careers? Julio had more NCs and a far better NFL career. It isn’t even debatable.
Happy for Will.

We know his story isn't common for 5 star OLBs under saban since Kirby left.

AJ produced regardless of the QB. All were NFL QBs no? McCarron and Murray were drafted in the same round.

Bama had better teams no? Better OLs? Julio was ranked higher coming out of high school no? What are excuses?

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
I didn’t make the rankings. File your complaint with them. He hasn’t coached a game in the SEC, captain obvious, so good call in saying “he hasn’t done anything in the SEC”.
Wasn't complaining saying you coping a lot because he got his **** pushed in by Harbaugh. He better figure out how to find developers on defense because his offense will be in for a rude awakening and he don't have 3 top 60 nfl picks starting for him this year

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Happy for Will.

We know his story isn't common for 5 star OLBs under saban since Kirby left.

AJ produced regardless of the QB. All were NFL QBs no? McCarron and Murray were drafted in the same round.

Bama had better teams no? Better OLs? Julio was ranked higher coming out of high school no? What are excuses?
Julio never played with McCarron. His QBs were John Parker Wilson for 1 year, McElroy for 2. Julio vs AJ isn’t a discussion anymore. I brought that up to show how delusional you clowns are only to find out that you still believe it.
confused bradley biggle GIF by South Park

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Wasn't complaining saying you coping a lot because he got his **** pushed in by Harbaugh. He better figure out how to find developers on defense because his offense will be in for a rude awakening and he don't have 3 top 60 nfl picks starting for him this year
You seem to be the one coping because Deboer is highly thought of. His offense will be in for a rude awakening with who? Not sure if you’ve been paying attention, but the SEC isn’t known for lockdown Ds anymore. UGA still thinks they are, only to get pushed around every time they see Alabama.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Talk to the ppl at the opening not me. Those are his numbers and doubt he was on kickoff for UGA running 4.9.

his issue was stiffness and he got too muscled up
His issue was he was overrated and Kirby recruits out of magazines.

• Haha
Reactions: Tre1030

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
You seem to be the one coping because Deboer is highly thought of. His offense will be in for a rude awakening with who? Not sure if you’ve been paying attention, but the SEC isn’t known for lockdown Ds anymore. UGA still thinks they are, only to get pushed around every time they see Alabama.
Lol pushed around

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So they are coming as 3 stars and juco guys and walk out as top 50 picks with no development?
Serious question, are you retarded? I didn’t say Kirby couldn’t develop, I said his “evals” have been sketchy. Do you know the difference between evals and development?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I guess you missed the thread with your boyfriend mentioning my name twice? But keep jacking that phaggot off as usual
You are easy to point and laugh at. Only a mindless twit like you could see a new coach take his team’s recruiting ranking from in the 40s to the top 5 in the span of a few weeks and still hold onto the argument that “he can’t recruit!!!”

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You are easy to point and laugh at. Only a mindless twit like you could see a new coach take his team’s recruiting ranking from in the 40s to the top 5 in the span of a few weeks and still hold onto the argument that “he can’t recruit!!!”
Facts seems to bother this little guy

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
I guess you missed the thread with your boyfriend mentioning my name twice? But keep jacking that phaggot off as usual
You call people gay more than anyone else on this board...
Truly an astronomical rate compared to any other poster.
The lady doth protest too much...

Latest posts