UGA Folks….is Dorian Barney any good?

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Well, you don’t have to be so emotional about it.
Gwinnett county kid wanting to leave the state is a tale as old as time. UGA not making his top 4 says it all. Honestly barely know anything about the kid. Could be wrong because don’t follow the day to day recruiting as much these days but don’t remember seeing anything about him on our board

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Gwinnett county kid wanting to leave the state is a tale as old as time. UGA not making his top 4 says it all. Honestly barely know anything about the kid. Could be wrong because don’t follow the day to day recruiting as much these days but don’t remember seeing anything about him on our board
We need to re-stock the DB room, and it sounds like this kid is pretty legit. I believe there is a space in there between “elite recruiter, no drop off from Saban” and “DeBoer can’t recruit!!!!!”

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
We need to re-stock the DB room, and it sounds like this kid is pretty legit. I believe there is a space in there between “elite recruiter, no drop off from Saban” and “DeBoer can’t recruit!!!!!”
Agreed. Hyperbole is key to talking sh*t though

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Absolutely shocked that you think an in-state UGA lean is the best player in the country. Shocked, I tell ya. Do you watch football outside of the state of Georgia or nah?

History shows that if a WR goes to UGA that won't be a 1st round draft pick

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Why would I do that ? Tier 2 Debust has signed more elite players in 5 months than Harsin did in 2 years
Elite players
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
2026 lol, making my case

So you saying Tier 2 Debust can't recruit in the south over and over again and him landing the #3 DB in the whole country from the state of GA is making your case ?

Somebody hit the reverse alarm button bc the goal posts are getting moved again

Latest posts