Ummmm Bama

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
We’re here. We didn’t disappear because our team lost. Btw, how you doing Korey? You go on vacation? I noticed we didn’t see you much for the first 2 or 3 weeks of the season.
Taking care of business my guy, sorry I wasn’t around to hold your hand Doe

Reactions: dp rtr and BBdawg

NS10

Aug 24, 2022
Not only did we lose. We got BEAT. Embarrassing. Never lead once to an un ranked team. 😅😅 DAMN

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Your team didn’t inflict the “defeat”, you double digit IQ soy boy. Alabama OWNS your a$$, son.
triggered GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bruh you know who I am.
Yeah I know. Tonight sucks, but I think most would have taken a 4-1 record through Deboer’s first 5 games…..I bet they just didn’t think the “-1” would be Vandy lmao. Believe it or not, I was cautioning my friends all week about Alabama showing up flat after a big game and that the QB was a problem. Still didn’t expect to lose to Vandy though.

Reactions: BBdawg

NS10

Aug 24, 2022
It’s rough man. Not really talking ish here but damn it was Vandy of all teams!
It is what it is man. I’m a huge bama fan but there’s no excuses for that and I try to be as real possible. Our defense got cooked. Vandy had 42.08 minutes possession and converted double digit 3rd downs, some 3rd and long, 4th downs. Can’t really blame the offense, they score a td about every 3 mins they had the ball.

Reactions: MattUGA1 and BBdawg

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
It is what it is man. I’m a huge bama fan but there’s no excuses for that and I try to be as real possible. Our defense got cooked. Vandy had 42.08 minutes possession and converted double digit 3rd downs, some 3rd and long, 4th downs. Can’t really blame the offense, they score a td about every 3 mins they had the ball.
Again it tough bro. Just proves SEC is HELL

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Yeah I know. Tonight sucks, but I think most would have taken a 4-1 record through Deboer’s first 5 games…..I bet they just didn’t think the “-1” would be Vandy lmao. Believe it or not, I was cautioning my friends all week about Alabama showing up flat after a big game and that the QB was a problem. Still didn’t expect to lose to Vandy though.
Bro I get it!! I’m not that “butmizzuthough” fning idiot!!!

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login