Undefeated North Texas Little League team removed from chance at LLWS

May 28, 2024
Something fishy here. Were they too good?

Last edited:

Debo77

Dec 21, 2022
thats disgraceful....if you're going to throw my team out you better have a good reason and you can best believe you are going to tell me the reason....I'm pretty sure its woke related in some sort of way

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
thats disgraceful....if you're going to throw my team out you better have a good reason and you can best believe you are going to tell me the reason....I'm pretty sure its woke related in some sort of way
Not a whole lot of woke in Ft. Worth. I don't know about the international LL organization though.

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
Now, AUSTIN, mind you... :eek:
And San Antonio. And El Paso. And Dallas. Ft. Worth is the 14th largest city in America and the largest city run by Republicans. The Dallas mayor ran and was elected as a black Democrat but has switched to the Republican party. That city council though...

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
mine either but its around.....just yesterday I saw a dude in Food Lion in TR in a skirt , heels , dangly ear rings and 2 coats of makeup.....bald as hell tho....he wasn't fooling anybody
I don't think that individual would be involved with running a city like Ft. Worth. Do you know anything about Ft. Worth?

Debo77

Dec 21, 2022
I don't think that individual would be involved with running a city like Ft. Worth. Do you know anything about Ft. Worth?
I know nothing about Ft Worth but I do know the upstate of SC has , for the most part , been sensible conservatives until the cross dresser showed up at Food Lion.....so there's a crack in the armor....the funniest part about it was my girl didnt pay much attention to the fact there was a man in a skirt and heels she commented that the shoes didnt match the outfit

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
I know nothing about Ft Worth but I do know the upstate of SC has , for the most part , been sensible conservatives until the cross dresser showed up at Food Lion.....so there's a crack in the armor....the funniest part about it was my girl didnt pay much attention to the fact there was a man in a skirt and heels she commented that the shoes didnt match the outfit
Yes, there are crazy people everywhere.

Reactions: Debo77

Sparklecity

Jan 20, 2022

Latest posts