Van Buren = Shrader

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Whats delusional is claiming Lebby is a better coach than Mike Leach. But that level of stupidity is why this program is the worst in the sec
Mike Leach @ TX Tech >>> Mike Leach @ State and there’s nothing wrong with that.

That said, Lebby @ State > Leach @ State

Still not sure what “karma“ you’re talking about. Do you actually think that people on this board wanted Leach to pass away mid season??

• Angry
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Mike Leach @ TX Tech >>> Mike Leach @ State and there’s nothing wrong with that.

That said, Lebby @ State > Leach @ State

Still not sure what “karma“ you’re talking about. Do you actually think that people on this board wanted Leach to pass away mid season??
Lol

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
I like Van Buren he’s good.
I remember thinking earlier this year when I saw a Shapen interview that he seemed like a douche. Not surprised that the team and especially offense seems to be playing with more of an edge and together since Van Buren took over.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He has coached the offense up but until he fires the defensive staff, he is still a loser. I am also tired of hearing he was delt a bad hand. He had all the opportunity to go to the portal just like Vandy and get better guys.

• Angry
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
To be fair, if we had a halfway decent DC, we’d win 3 SEC games this year. Yes, the DC hire is 100% on Lebby, but the point still remains.
Yes but that is true. Leach knew his system and how to win with it. Lebbys fatal mistake this offseason prior to his first year was only focusing on offense. Can't think that ways as a head coach.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Thank God Leach is gone (not dead), and Lebby is coach! Praise sweet 9 lb 8oz Baby Jesus. The two **** bags in here are losers too. Goat & 85 should get a room and slobber on each others man tits while diddling with their taints.
That is so specific.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Thank God Leach is gone (not dead), and Lebby is coach! Praise sweet 9 lb 8oz Baby Jesus. The two **** bags in here are losers too. Goat & 85 should get a room and slobber on each others man tits while diddling with their taints.
Enjoy 2-10 , you deserve it, richly

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I think he has a short drop because the line can't block. He has to get the ball out fast.
Yeah that’s definitely a possibility. There is no doubt he’s being coached to not hold on to the ball, which is interesting because that is the biggest criticism I had of Shapen.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Leach ran a system I loathed. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard, in ultra slow motion. A three yard pass and a cloud of dust. It was sheer torture to watch. It was an antiquated niche offense and he recruited to run it. NOBODY ran his pure system anymore other than him. There was always going to be a terribly bad transition when he was no longer the coach, no matter why he wasn't the coach anymore. In retrospect, and I said otherwise at the time, we should have just bitten the bullet and moved on after he died. That set us back a year. It was made worse because evidently Arnett lied to everyone about what he was going to do. If he had been up front with it.....That we were without an AD, and the over all landscape was undergoing a total seismic change, made it infinitely worse. It was the perfect storm, as it always seems to be with us. I have seen enough from Lebby on offense this year to have some real hope: Defense is another story.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Leach ran a system I loathed. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard, in ultra slow motion. A three yard pass and a cloud of dust. It was sheer torture to watch. It was an antiquated niche offense and he recruited to run it. NOBODY ran his pure system anymore other than him. There was always going to be a terribly bad transition when he was no longer the coach, no matter why he wasn't the coach anymore. In retrospect, and I said otherwise at the time, we should have just bitten the bullet and moved on after he died. That set us back a year. It was made worse because evidently Arnett lied to everyone about what he was going to do. If he had been up front with it.....That we were without an AD, and the over all landscape was undergoing a total seismic change, made it infinitely worse. It was the perfect storm, as it always seems to be with us. I have seen enough from Lebby on offense this year to have some real hope: Defense is another story.
Yayuh mayun, muh gow dawwwgz

Last edited by a moderator:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login