Vegas O/U win totals

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
From LeftField Lounger :

“Since the Vegas under/over win totals were released, Mississippi State has moved from 4.5 wins on the season to just 4 wins on the season. There is still a pretty heavy bet from America that State does not win 4 games. We could see that number drop to 3.5 wins by the time the season starts”

any idea why the win totals are dropping ? Injuries or someone ineligible ?

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
From LeftField Lounger :

“Since the Vegas under/over win totals were released, Mississippi State has moved from 4.5 wins on the season to just 4 wins on the season. There is still a pretty heavy bet from America that State does not win 4 games. We could see that number drop to 3.5 wins by the time the season starts”

Vegas is just buying into the SEC media bias against us.***

Reactions: 85Bears

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
scared season 3 GIF by NETFLIX

patdog

May 28, 2007
People starting to realize this fall could be really bad. I’m sticking with 5 wins a my prediction. But it could be anywhere from 3-6.

Reactions: dorndawg

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
From LeftField Lounger :

First-time head coach
new system
New QB that is injury prone
a DC that no one on this board had ever heard of until he was hired
zero 1st, 2nd or 3rd team preseason SEC players
potentially our best player is a transfer center

I knew that he’s been saying he only sees three wins but didn’t realize that @Mr. Cook put his money where his mouth is… **

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Man 4 wins O/U is tough. If it follows Mullen first year that sounds about right. Fighting hard to get to 5 wins. Strap in.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Brutal schedule doesn’t help. Gonna be hard to imagine a scenario where we go better than 7-5. And it doesn’t take mental gymnastics to talk yourself into 4 or 5 wins from there.

This is probably the fewest returning contributors I can ever remember us having in my 25 years of being a fan. I do like the portal pieces we added on offense but it’s impossible to say how well they will gel.

I think it’s in our best interest to get off to a strong start in the first month of the season… October and November might be rough.

Reactions: patdog
Oct 7, 2022
From LeftField Lounger :

Question. Is that a 1 to 1 payoff or are they laying odds on that?

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
I just can't wait to see all our fans blame Leach.

This shitshow is going to lie firmly at the feet of our leadership, Arnett and the RuN dA bAwL mouth breathers, and then whatever Lebby does (both his big portal hauls and coaching ability).
When all you croot is QBs and WR and most of those have flown the coop, it leaves the cupboard pretty bare. It’s not all on Leach but he didn’t help. Couple that with a death followed by a lame duck staff and here we are. Plenty of blame to go around

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
From LeftField Lounger :

It's going to be a rebuilding year. Hard to imagine that Arnett could have done any worse, he made Croom look like Jimmy Johnson. If we can get to 6-6 (that's a huge lift), the future will be bright. As long as we look somewhat organized, prepared and play with enthusiasm it will be a successful season even if we only win four or five games.

If the O/U gets to 3, Imma taking out a second mortgage and heading for the Beau Rivage.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Not saying this is a 6 or 7 win season but………the gambler in me wants to pound the over at 3.5. As unbiased as I can be, I think that’s easy money.
I’m not expecting much this season, but if it dips to 3.5, I may get in on that action too

patdog

May 28, 2007
Not saying this is a 6 or 7 win season but………the gambler in me wants to pound the over at 3.5. As unbiased as I can be, I think that’s easy money.
Maybe not a sure thing, but I sure like our odds on the over at 3.5.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
W Eastern Kentucky no way we lose this one
W Arizona State toss up, they were 3-9 last year
W Toledo toss up, they were decent last year
W Florida toss up but State wins
L Texas
L Georgia
L A&M
W Arkansas no way we lose this one
W UMass no way we lose this one
L Tennessee
W Missouri toss up, QB battle
L Ole Miss

3 locks
4 toss ups (I think we win 2 for sure, but I think we win all 4 toss ups with the offense.)
I think you will be safe on over 3.5.

Reactions: retire the banner

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Don’t think I’ve ever heard that term other than about 1,000 times from Goat. I assume it’s an insult. But if you’ve got nasal congestion issues, what choice do you have?
If it's from Goat and intended to be derogatory, it's by definition a complement. I have incoming in 5...4...3...2...1...zzzzz.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Just looked at our schedule, and I am predicting 4 wins.

I sure do hope I'm wrong, and we can win 7 . . . or more.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Yeah I would be pretty surprised if we don’t win at least 4.
I wouldn't be that surprised if we don't win four. This has all the makings of an atrocious season. This is a total rebuild from the ground up.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
W Eastern Kentucky no way we lose this one
W Arizona State toss up, they were 3-9 last year
W Toledo toss up, they were decent last year
W Florida toss up but State wins
L Texas
L Georgia
L A&M
W Arkansas no way we lose this one
W UMass no way we lose this one
L Tennessee
W Missouri toss up, QB battle
L Ole Miss

3 locks
4 toss ups (I think we win 2 for sure, but I think we win all 4 toss ups with the offense.)
I think you will be safe on over 3.5.
I can see predicting a loss to tsun after a few games but pre-season?
1722096274856.png

Reactions: BirdPuppy

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I wouldn't be that surprised if we don't win four. This has all the makings of an atrocious season. This is a total rebuild from the ground up.
I don’t feel like four wins with EKU, Toledo, UMass, Arizona State, and Arkansas on the schedule is asking very much.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login