Wake up! It’s signing day!

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Man, with the two signing periods and transfer portal, signing day has really lost its luster. I didn’t even realize it was signing day today. 7 years ago it felt like signing day was a 5 day stress ordeal

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Man, with the two signing periods and transfer portal, signing day has really lost its luster. I didn’t even realize it was signing day today. 7 years ago it felt like signing day was a 5 day stress ordeal
And use to you knew you had them pretty much for 4-5 years unless they were really good and they went to the NFL after 2-3 years.
Now, they may be gone by this time next year and to a rival school.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Thoughts?

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
And use to you knew you had them pretty much for 4-5 years unless they were really good and they went to the NFL after 2-3 years.
Now, they may be gone by this time next year and to a rival school.
Yeah the new rules and two signing days and transfers have really taken away from signing day. Don't know if any of these guys are here next year

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
really, now, you don't know the makeup of your team until May of the following year.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Thoughts?

he's a big get for them. he has the potential to be just as good as judkins. allegedly, they gave him $200 K to sign. he was committed to Michigan State until earlier this week, and OM came in with a ridiculous offer. Michigan State boards are pretty torn up and pissed over it, and basically saying what we say, when it comes to NIL. Can't compete with big money.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
he's a big get for them. he has the potential to be just as good as judkins. allegedly, they gave him $200 K to sign. he was committed to Michigan State until earlier this week, and OM came in with a ridiculous offer. Michigan State boards are pretty torn up and pissed over it, and basically saying what we say, when it comes to NIL. Can't compete with big money.
Alabama or Auburn can get him next year if he is any good.

Reactions: Joe Schmedlap

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Alabama or Auburn can get him next year if he is any good.
idk. he's a Texas kid, but was going to Michigan State. OM is acting like new money, and blowing all of their NIL stash the first year on hookers and blow. The NIL donations aren't sustainable at the rate they've been at. Especially as the economy declines. And they aren't smart enough to only spend the interest. I'm certain they're blowing through principle at a high rate. From my calculations, they've spent at least 25% this year, of what they claimed to have in NIL coffers.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022

If that’s what Michigan State boards are saying, they are full of it. Michigan State has so much more money than Ole Miss that its not even funny. If they don’t want to spend it, that’s on them.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login