Was This 17 Yr Old Guy Abused or Just Flat Out Lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
You associated something to 'grooming' that isn't actually grooming. As I said initially, and then pointed out after you said it, that term is thrown around and misused quite frequently.

What you don't seem to grasp is they I m not defending a teacher keeping a child's identity from their parents. Good lord man, this is a classic example of you not being able to focus on what my comments pertain to. You started the thread and you can't even follow along.

You claim I am in the minority on something. What exactly? And post what I said that makes me in the minority. Again, I have not said teachers should hide student identity from parents. What I did say was that your example sucked and it's nothing like the inappropriate sexual behavior shown by the teacher in your initial post.

Your view about teachers being allowed to 17 students since thars how it's been thru history is straight up bonkers.
Your insistence in turning the conversation into a gender identity argument is also straight up bonkers. I have not weighed in on your gender hypothetical so don't claim I have.
It’s only misused when it doesn’t fit your agenda.

Ok let’s not call it grooming.

A 26 year old having sex with a 17 year old is way more appropriate than public school officials/teachers talking to 11 year olds about changing their gender.

How can any sane person be ok with that?

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Really not a fan of making what would otherwise be legal sex a felony just because a teacher or coach or whatever authority figure is involved. Ban them from teaching or being in whatever authority position was involved, slap them with a misdemeanor, put them in jail for 60 days or whatever. But if she could have resigned and immediately started a relationship without it being a crime at all, a felony and having to register as a sex offender seems disproportionate. Either the age of consent needs to be raised where it'd be a crime regardless of whether the person is a teacher or coach, or the seriousness of the crime based solely on being a teacher or coach needs to be reduced.
I think most of these legal issues would work themselves out if we (officially) allowed juries to consider the circumstances. Instead we ban juries from doing that, and add to it ways to separate the supposed victims from the entire process, so we can ensure a conviction and make trials meaningless. 30 year old gets a 15 yo drunk and has a one night stand, vs 3 yr age gap dates and slips up and go too far one night. Our laws are written to ensure these get treated the same, and that's asinine.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
When I was in high school I had a coach who went through a whole family of three girls. When one would graduate he would move on to the next one. It was no secret, everyone knew it. Different times.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
You associated something to 'grooming' that isn't actually grooming. As I said initially, and then pointed out after you said it, that term is thrown around and misused quite frequently.

What you don't seem to grasp is they I m not defending a teacher keeping a child's identity from their parents. Good lord man, this is a classic example of you not being able to focus on what my comments pertain to. You started the thread and you can't even follow along.

You claim I am in the minority on something. What exactly? And post what I said that makes me in the minority. Again, I have not said teachers should hide student identity from parents. What I did say was that your example sucked and it's nothing like the inappropriate sexual behavior shown by the teacher in your initial post.

Your view about teachers being allowed to 17 students since thars how it's been thru history is straight up bonkers.
Your insistence in turning the conversation into a gender identity argument is also straight up bonkers. I have not weighed in on your gender hypothetical so don't claim I have.
You said if teacher's don't inform the parents of a child's gender preference that's not grooming? Are yo aware there are school boards that quiz pre-pubescents on their gender choice? This is Nazi as Nazi can get.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You said if teacher's don't inform the parents of a child's gender preference that's not grooming? Are yo aware there are school boards that quiz pre-pubescents on their gender choice? This is Nazi as Nazi can get.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I said that because it is accurate. That is not an example of grooming, even if you really wish it were.
Me saying it isn't grooming does not mean I endorse not telling parents. Me saying it isn't grooming does not mean I endorse anything, really. All it is, is me correctly identifying what something is and isn't.

Reactions: PRAVan1996

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022

Okay, so gender grooming prepubescents is not as bad as a 17 yr old guy losing his virginity. Gotcha.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Okay, so gender grooming prepubescents is not as bad as a 17 yr old guy losing his virginity. Gotcha.
Ha, this is like strike 14 for you. Wt17 are you even talking about? I haven't said one is better than the other or worse than the other.

You are off your rocker, old man.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Our girls track and basketball coach was a 7 ft tall mean looking Northern European woman who looked like a man. We never had women coaches that look like this

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Ha, this is like strike 14 for you. Wt17 are you even talking about? I haven't said one is better than the other or worse than the other.

Educate Yourself.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Not a damn thing about your claim. Typical.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Educate Yourself.

I genuinely don't think you understand how a conversation works. You aren't even attempting to read and process my words.
I haven't given my view on gender identity in schools, but you continue to rant about it and tell me I'm wrong.

Do you even remember that this thread started about a straight adult female coach 17ing a male minor student?
Why do you continue on about your trans outrage?

Reactions: FQDawg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
He said he didn't believe your claim that multiple school boards bring pre-pubescent students into board meetings and quiz them on their 'gender care'.

You responded with a link that does not support your claim. It doesn't refute it either...it just doesn't address your claim at all.
Would you like to try again? This time focus on what you claimed and he doubts. Then, provide support to that claim.
Give it a try- focusing on what's being discussed can be fun.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

But you won’t say discussing gender transformations with children is bad.

You’ll say one is bad but won’t say the other is bad.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
But you won’t say discussing gender transformations with children is bad.

You’ll say one is bad but won’t say the other is bad.
OK, here you go-

I don't think such a discussion is inherently good nor inherently bad.
Like most issues with kids and development(mental, emotional, physical, etc), context is crucial. Age of the kid, if they ask first, if it's brought up by what they see or hear, maturity of the kid, intelligence of the kid, etc etc are all crucial considerations for how and when to discuss, or not discuss, all things related to sexuality.
Gender roles, gender identity, sexual attraction, mutual respect and treatment, and much more are all topics which have no set correct time when they should be discussed.

Some kids are ready at 14, some at 12, some at 10, etc. Most are ready for some info at 6, other info later, more info even later, etc.
Again, there is no correct age to discuss this.

If an 8th grade teacher talks about these things in a health class or even a sociology lesson, OK then.
If a 2nd grade teacher is discussing that Little Tommy has 2 moms, OK then.
If a 2nd grade teacher is actually pushing students to pick a fender identity, well that probably is not necessary and also not beneficial.

Once more, say it with me now- context is crucial and there is no single correct time to discuss sexuality and all that comes with it.

I implied, but didn't specifically state, that talking at home is the best. Having conversations based on a kid observing others in the world helps them better understand life. It also helps give them further understanding when discussions in school inevitably come up whether it's in health class, in the halls, at lunch, etc.

Once more, trans outrage has nothing to do with an adult female HS coach 17ing a kid.
This thread derailed quickly because Sal's hot take was total trash and he was called out for it, so Sal then decided to hyperfocus on an outrage issue while leaping to insane conclusions, and here we are.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Anecdotally I know of a guy my age that years ago had sex with a teacher in high school. He's had relationship difficulties since. Not sure the two are related just throwing that out there. Could effect future relationships possibly.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
OK, here you go-

I don't think such a discussion is inherently good nor inherently bad.
Like most issues with kids and development(mental, emotional, physical, etc), context is crucial. Age of the kid, if they ask first, if it's brought up by what they see or hear, maturity of the kid, intelligence of the kid, etc etc are all crucial considerations for how and when to discuss, or not discuss, all things related to sexuality.
Gender roles, gender identity, sexual attraction, mutual respect and treatment, and much more are all topics which have no set correct time when they should be discussed.

Some kids are ready at 14, some at 12, some at 10, etc. Most are ready for some info at 6, other info later, more info even later, etc.
Again, there is no correct age to discuss this.

If an 8th grade teacher talks about these things in a health class or even a sociology lesson, OK then.
If a 2nd grade teacher is discussing that Little Tommy has 2 moms, OK then.
If a 2nd grade teacher is actually pushing students to pick a fender identity, well that probably is not necessary and also not beneficial.

Once more, say it with me now- context is crucial and there is no single correct time to discuss sexuality and all that comes with it.

I implied, but didn't specifically state, that talking at home is the best. Having conversations based on a kid observing others in the world helps them better understand life. It also helps give them further understanding when discussions in school inevitably come up whether it's in health class, in the halls, at lunch, etc.

Once more, trans outrage has nothing to do with an adult female HS coach 17ing a kid.
This thread derailed quickly because Sal's hot take was total trash and he was called out for it, so Sal then decided to hyperfocus on an outrage issue while leaping to insane conclusions, and here we are.
FFS 🤦🏼‍♂️

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I know, actually considering issues and accepting there is complexity in them can be overwhelming for some.
It's much easier to just stay in a perpetual state of outrage and pretend there are simple singular answers to social issues.

Reactions: FQDawg

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I know, actually considering issues and accepting there is complexity in them can be overwhelming for some.
It's much easier to just stay in a perpetual state of outrage and pretend there are simple singular answers to social issues.
Being a hypocrite and inconsistent is way more sensible!

Amirite?

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
I know I'll get some blowback here but I consider gender to be paramount and it would be a whole different deal had it been a male teacher with a girl. My first was at age 15 and the woman was 27 and I'd do it all over again. Of course it had to end but I was not heartbroken over it or damaged in any way. I just had to go back to having sex with myself which sucked.
so it was YOU!!! i remember reading about that in Penthouse Forums.

• Haha
Reactions: Cantdoitsal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login