We all agree, Beaner is a good man. But time’s up!

Evilchicken

Mar 25, 2022
Whatever “good guy” equity Beaner had is gone. You can tell he’s a good guy, loves his kids, his players, etc., but we’re in this to win! Not Make A Wish. Beaner has to go after next season—5 years seems more than fair.

Kpmack

Joined Oct 13, 2018
Jan 18, 2022
For me it’s how the team performs on the field. You can absolutely tell if a team is well coached and this team is very poorly coached. We desperately need a coach and staff that can get the absolute most out of the talent that’s present. Make no mistake we do have a lot of talent but we have piss poor coaching. Sorry but this result came after a bye week. It’s unacceptable and clearly shows the huge gap we have in the coaching ranks.

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Whatever “good guy” equity Beaner had is gone. You can tell he’s a good guy, loves his kids, his players, etc., but we’re in this to win! Not Make A Wish. Beaner has to go after next season—5 years seems more than fair.
queue the guys who say we should keep him because we won't find anyone better in 5,4,3,...

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
After next season?
I have the same reaction.
For me it’s how the team performs on the field. You can absolutely tell if a team is well coached and this team is very poorly coached. We desperately need a coach and staff that can get the absolute most out of the talent that’s present. Make no mistake we do have a lot of talent but we have piss poor coaching. Sorry but this result came after a bye week. It’s unacceptable and clearly shows the huge gap we have in the coaching ranks.
We are tied at 104th in the nation for penalties. Just one sign of a poorly coached team.

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
I have the same reaction.

We are tied at 104th in the nation for penalties. Just one sign of a poorly coached team.
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems that every year that the officials come out giving the heads up that they will be enforcing a new rule or warn every team they will be strictly enforcing a rule they may have been a little slack about in the past, we just blow that off. I mean every year we get those warnings we seem to lead the country in committing those penalties. Sure seems that was anyway. Mind blowing

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login