We couldn't be playing Vandy at a better time.

oem

Feb 23, 2008
It may not translate into a win, but if you were ever looking for an ideal time to play a big game in Memorial Colesium, you would prefer to do it during Spring Break if you are the visiting team.

It should resemble an NIT atmosphere in there on Wednesday nite.

Again, that doesn't mean we will win. But it should help our chances.

muddawgs33

Aug 28, 2007
Why? Do you think their students actually go anywhere? Their @#%$ nerds. I expect a full house.

oem

Feb 23, 2008
Quote:_________________________________________________Do you think their students actually go anywhere?_________________________________________________

Taking into account that Vanderbilt now requires their undergraduates to live on campus all four years - with few exceptions - and given the fact that the residence halls will be closed, they all have to go somewhere.

I suspect Vandy students scatter out pretty much everywhere during spring break.

Quote:_________________________________________________Their @#%$ nerds._________________________________________________

Seriously, have a clue.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
There nerds over their aren't any different than nerds anywhere else. They're will be a lot of nerds off campus that week.

/grammer polees

HighPointDawg

Feb 9, 2005
I have a relative in school there and they do not have to leave... however I do believe that 90% of them will...

oem

Feb 23, 2008
This from the Vanderbilt spring academic calendar.

Quote:_________________________________________________Mar 1, Sat Undergraduate residence halls close at 9:00 A.M. _________________________________________________

I'm sure they make accomodations for those with nowhere to go. But I'm guessing very few Vandy students have nowhere to go.

AdamDawgDude

May 28, 2007
Vanderbilt brings a very old crowd to their games. They do have a decent amount of students, but you have a ton of foreign kids going to school there that could careless about basketball. It's an odd place....