We don’t send our band to SEC Road games anymore?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
nerds GIF

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Nobody gives a damn about the band guys. Not one damn soul other than their parents.

Irish is an OM fan by the way you *****

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dawg84

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
They’ve never went to all the away games. It really depends if it’s a day trip or they have to overnight. It tough to find hotels for 500 people on a Saturday night.

Dawg84

Jul 28, 2015
No it isn’t. No one cares other than band parents.
I’m not a band parent, but the band has been an integral part of football games as a fan, and since a player 40 years ago! Also, I love the cheerleaders, and one of my favorite things to do, was watch my daughter cheer for State at home and away games, especially during 2014. The band, the cheerleaders, and all the other pageantry, help make up the college football experience. At least for me!

Nugdawg

Mar 3, 2008
My guess is they found out Texas band was gonna wear their whole uniform and they didn’t wanna get shown up by wearing their shorts and tshirts

Reactions: RopeDawg

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I’m not a band parent, but the band has been an integral part of football games as a fan, and since a player 40 years ago! Also, I love the cheerleaders, and one of my favorite things to do, was watch my daughter cheer for State at home and away games, especially during 2014. The band, the cheerleaders, and all the other pageantry, help make up the college football experience. At least for me!
This is still what makes for a better college game day experience vs the NFL.
Unfortunately, that’s about it these days.

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
Band parents, and cheer parents then.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login