We need a Sweep. 17it Cap on

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
View attachment 24285

Both times I turned over to the game tonight I watched a home run off the Auburn bat so I'm gonna quit.

Oh yeah, and both of the home runs came after strike two was not called on the oh just off the corner or just a little high called ball from this umpire.

He probably called the rest of the game good but I really can't stand it when that happens. I got thrown out of a couple of games because the ump wouldn't call strike three on a really good pitch only to have the kid get a big hit after the extra pitch

Last edited:

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Got damn lucky to win that one.
Our bats have to improve if we have any chance of making a run.
Can’t count on walks and pass balls to get a W…. BUT, I’ll take it tonight especially against those cocksuckers!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You can look now.

I actually left it on and dared them to something different.

Whaddyaknow!

Who knows? They might start something. They are pretty assured of being out of things but you can begin tom turn things around and start changing things now and not wait until next year.

I also heard certain assistant coaches were reminded that assistant coaches, unlike most head coaches, are only as secure as what they are currently putting on the field. I don't know that for certain and don't quote me but I have serious doubts that Lemonis is a patient person from what I have heard.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login