We want Bama?

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
I fully understand that A>B>C does not mean A>C in college football. But, we looked way better against Aggies and bout the same against UPig. So, while I'm not daisy-chaining us into beating Bama, I am thinking it may not be an automatic L like I once did.

hydrodawg

Jun 6, 2013
I fully understand that A>B>C does not mean A>C in college football. But, we looked way better against Aggies and bout the same against UPig. So, while I'm not daisy-chaining us into beating Bama, I am thinking it may not be an automatic L like I once did.
Everybody has looked vulnerable this season. We have a chance with every game.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
****. Bama could look like a terrible junior high team and they'd still play their best game of the year against us.

wasabaka

Sep 17, 2012
The only reason 8&4 made this a game was that Bama was without the reigning Heisman winner. If Bama has Bryce, this game would have been a 20+ point blowout. They don't give away 4 turnovers with Bryce.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Bama is going to win big. I highly doubt they sit around and let Rogers pick them apart. They will contest the LOS and they won’t drop a bunch of interception opportunities. State will need 40+ to win there and I don’t think they can score that much on Bama.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Let’s start with baby steps. Scoring double digit points and losing by two touchdowns or less would be a start. We’ve score single digit points in 11 out of our last 14 games against them with two shutouts. Would love to at least make them sweat a little bit.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
No doubt they have more talent, but I hope we give it our best showing instead of the shy approach we do many times at LSU AND BAMA
I think we may have gotten over our long standing fear of LSU but Bamer has hammered us into the ground for so many times over the last decade or so which makes me sick. I'm thinking that our coaches have not prepared our teams in the past with mental toughness that is required to compete with Saban and to think we are incapable of doing what Jimbo did last night is a Pu$$ified and defeatist mentality and attitude. Gotta fix that ****.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
All I know is that I'm glad we don't play them next week. They have no mercy on us when it's the week after losses or close wins.

(Sees UT on Bama's schedule next week, quite possibly a loss)

We're 17ed.

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
Hell I expect us to lose by 17 in Lexington
Based on what? They can’t move the ball and their offensive line is going to be dominated by our front. There is nothing special about them this year. If anything, WE are like the Kentucky of last year. Keep winning and we can be in the Citrus or NY6.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login