We won a game over half of this board said we couldnt

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I’m surprised so many people went with Arkansas.

This was a classic sucky team with rest playing at a sucky team that got crushed the previous week scenario.

I figured around 40 percent of folks would pick State as a lively underdog.

When I saw the first few picks, I knew it was time to go the Contrarian Route.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

This was a classic sucky team with rest playing at a sucky team that got crushed the previous week scenario.

The same people will be all gushy over KY that game week.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012

Arky played Alabama to the wire at Alabama. Bummer blew us out and we made their sucky QB look like a Heisman contender and you were surprised?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003

Bc Arkansas has looked decent against good teams. And they were returning home. And they needed this win.

HeCannotGo

Feb 23, 2011
Yet this board is still insufferable. Its tough to be a state fan. Enjoy the win!
I agree. We win an SEC game on the road, as an underdog, with a back-up quarterback. Our fans immediately dismiss the accomplishment and rush to compare it to the 3-2 debacle and call for our entire staff to be fired. And then we're shocked when we're disrespected in the media.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Any sensible, loyal State fan would pick Arky. Glad the good guys won, though and I took it easy on my pig sooey cousins.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Yet this board is still insufferable. Its tough to be a state fan. Enjoy the win!
And that a lot of the Board wanted to lose so they could push Will's agenda further and put "King Wright" back on the bench

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Bc Arkansas has looked decent against good teams. And they were returning home. And they needed this win.

It's hard to reconcile the team we faced today, at their own place, stayed close with LSU and Alabama.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Sarcastic So What GIF by Amanda Cee Media

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
At least my prediction about the second coming of football Jesus for us at QB came true

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
You can thank me for the win. I took my State flag down after our first two win to paint our porch. I put it back up and we are winning again. It has nothing to do with who is playing QB.
Thank you. Sincerely, thank you for returning peace to the universe.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
At least my prediction about the second coming of football Jesus for us at QB came true
He won our FIRST conference game of the year, and it was on the road. Don't think that had been done yet had it, home or on the road?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm watching this Ole Miss and Auburn game. Two teams that we have left in our schedule. You can celebrate tonight but you better get ready for tomorrow. They're going to be a little bit better on offense in Arkansa and we have to learn how to score more than one touchdown.

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
Go back to Genespage. Our coaching staff is bad and something has to be done about it. Whether it’s firing folks or changing stuff.
Never been to genespage in my life but I’ve been here long enough to know that you are one of the worst posters here. Sit down

Reactions: SGIDawg

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016

Arkansas got crushed at Alabama? They lost by 3. It’s hard to comprehend that we beat Arkansas at their place by a larger margin than LSU and Bama. And LSU was behind more than half of the game. Arkansas isn’t good but they don’t suck. Our defense brought the woo.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login