We won a game over half of this board said we couldnt

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Our fans before the game. “Arkansas played LSU and Alabama close. We got killed by both of those teams. Arkansas will kill us!”
Our fans after the game. “We freaking suck! We only beat this crappy Arkansas team by four points! Fire everybody!”

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You’re one of them too

Well, thank you. Please drive through.

ETA

I'm delighted we won today, but I am not at all happy about the play of our team, outside of the defense. The one thing that really cannot stress, and you don't seem to comprehend, is actually how terrible our coaching staff is and what kind of decisions they will make throughout the game. After ANY coach gains anything higher than high school level ball, they ] know not to take the snap from a shotgun when they have less than the yard to go for a first down. If we had not made a pre-snap penalty, you would not be so 17ing happy right now.

I am always happy when Mississippi State wins the game. I'm not silly enough to be excited because I know we have the same coaching staff, and they were able to win the game despite their own actions.

Last edited:

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Well, thank you. Please drive through.

ETA

I'm delighted we won today, but I am not at all happy about the play of our team, outside of the defense. The one thing that really cannot stress, and you don't seem to comprehend, is actually how terrible our coaching staff is and what kind of decisions they will make throughout the game. After ANY coach gains anything higher than high school level ball, they ] know not to take the snap from a shotgun when they have less than the yard to go for a first down. If we had not made a pre-snap penalty, you would not be so 17ing happy right now.

I am always happy when Mississippi State wins the game. I'm not silly enough to be excited because I know we have the same coaching staff, and they were able to win the game despite their own actions.
Good post. I’m not sure what’s going on, either we have a segment of the fan base that cheers for football but doesn’t understand the game or if it’s just stubborn people who hated leach and want to get in a pissing contest.

But holy cow, we have a bad coaching staff that is going to tank this program to below Croom levels if given enough rope. if you can’t see that you are not qualified to comment on this issue. LMAO

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Arky played Alabama to the wire at Alabama. Bummer blew us out and we made their sucky QB look like a Heisman contender and you were surprised?

Bc Arkansas has looked decent against good teams. And they were returning home. And they needed this win.

Arkansas got crushed at Alabama? They lost by 3. It’s hard to comprehend that we beat Arkansas at their place by a larger margin than LSU and Bama. And LSU was behind more than half of the game. Arkansas isn’t good but they don’t suck. Our defense brought the woo.

Psychologically crushing.

There ain’t no such thing as a moral victory when losing to Alabama— even more so if it’s a close game on the road.

More often than not, people will dwell on tough losses and wonder what they could have done better instead of taking care of business in the next game— especially when Arkansas hasn’t come across as a team that can take care of business all season long.

Reactions: Ranchdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login