Well, I was unbanned today.

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
Keep in mind, I was banned Sunday after our comeback in Oxford. That’s all I have to say about that. Yes I’m superstitious.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Oh never mind, I thought for a minute you meant like from a multi year long ban by Gene for criticizing Rocky or Crooms. Carry on

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Oh never mind, I thought for a minute you meant like from a multi year long ban by Gene for criticizing Rocky or Crooms. Carry on

It would be interesting to see how many posters on SPS were fully banned from GP.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
It would be interesting to see how many posters on SPS were fully banned from GP.

I was banned several times. First time was because I had in my sig line: "Jackie can't coach."

That was it.

One time it was because I was actually pumping too much sunshine. A third time was because I was just neutral on everything. Someone told me to get off the fence and I said I was "neutral to the fence". I don't know how many times I have been banned by Jean, but I haven't been over there since I was married, which was 18 years ago yesterday.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I was. It was something about Rick Stansbury though.

Yeah, I was banned because of Stansbury talk too. It was facts and figures, but we cant have those in a discussion.
I was banned over Croom too...I am pretty sure I plucked some low hanging fruit and was banned for not being able to resist making fun of something.

That board was a total **** show. SPS is nothing like it used to be, but its still exponentially better than GP and now it forever will be better since Gene finally took his ball and went home.

Feb 23, 2008
It would be interesting to see a score card on how many times Gene was right vs

the people that he banned. He lost on Sherrill, lost on Croom, lost on Stansbury, and I’m sure I’m leaving something off. It’s one thing to tote water but he had an unhealthy obsession that no one wearing the maroon and white could ever do wrong.

garddog

Dec 10, 2008
Banned for advocating Croom firing for offensive ineptitude. 2nd year of Crooms. No warning, just banned.

Miketice

Sep 2, 2013
I was banned from elite dawgs. After we won the SEC I said that Cohen had made 34 look like a dumbass. Not that hard of a job. Banned forever

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I'll continue with Genespage banning stories...

1. We were getting killed by South Carolina in 2002. I posted "We have a new fight song" and when you clicked on it - it auto played the clown music.
  2. I announced the lesbian infidelity of Jake and Samantha alongside of It's Coming (this was done under the account 8679305)
  3. The day SixPack started (burner account)
  4. I think I got banned one time in 2005 but I can't remember the reason.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I've never been banned from any messages board. I'm humble, genuinely concerned about other peoples opinions, and I'm always right. I'm just really a great guy.*****

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012

1. We were getting killed by South Carolina in 2002. I posted "We have a new fight song" and when you clicked on it - it auto played the clown music.
  2. I announced the lesbian infidelity of Jake and Samantha alongside of It's Coming (this was done under the account 8679305)

Did the Swan ever directly engage with yall (by yall I mean SPS founders) immediately after this site started?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Did the Swan ever directly engage with yall (by yall I mean SPS founders) immediately after this site started?

Hell no. Any mention of sixpack resulted in banning by Gene. After a few years, he was jovial on social media with me.

garddog

Dec 10, 2008

05 had to be a *banner* year on Gene's!

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007
I was banned about a month after the sixpack became officially unofficial. An unflattering Jackie comment and telling nyopera douche to eat something in the same week was just too much.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Ehhhh, leave the man alone. I know it was fun to take jabs at him but he is the reason sixpack was created. He's one of the best bulldog fans on earth and that's enough for me to like him.

But yes, he was quick to swing the ban hammer every time I even mentioned Stansbury being ushered out the back door. You know what, he ended up being right in the long run. Our basketball program has not been the same without ole Rick, and Genespage won't be the same without ole Gean.

Man it was fun pissing off Gene in those days......

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
I didn't get banned by them. I banned myself and came to the Pack full time after I caught them in a lie. It was about Kevin Fant being at the Oregon game which was reported over there. I worked for a company out at the Starkville airport at the time and had just gotten home from work Friday before the game when I read where Gene posted that Fant would be at the game and was leaving in 30 minutes on the university jet. I had just driven by the place and it was all locked up and nobody was there. They don't just show up, open the hangar doors, pull the jet out and take off so I knew he was full of **** and I called him out on it. He then changed his tune and said they were leaving from GTR. So, I'm supposed to believe that instead of driving 3 miles to the Starkville airport and getting on a jet that is currently at the Starkville airport, he is driving 15 miles to catch a jet that has to fly 15 miles out of the way to pick him up. Riiiiigggght. And, as we all know, Fant wasn't at the game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login