Well, it's down to ...........

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
the rubber match of all rubber matches. State vs Ole Miss. Both have 2 wins against the other. Surely to Goodness we're not going to let them spoil our playoff hopes. That would be a Debbie Downer w/o a doubt.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It would suck to lose to them. But it’s really a meaningless game. We’re going to be a #2 seed on the road & their season will end before the weekend. Neither of those will change this week.

Reactions: Hot Rock

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
It would suck to lose to them. But it’s really a meaningless game. We’re going to be a #2 seed on the road & their season will end before the weekend. Neither of those will change this week.
It's not meaningless. You have to win one before you can win two. Win two and you have a shot at hosting.

Reactions: [email protected]

patdog

May 28, 2007
It's not meaningless. You have to win one before you can win two. Win two and you have a shot at hosting.
Don’t completely disagree with you, but I think we have to win 3 to host. And that’s not happening. Biggest reason I want to win is I don't want to go into regional play with only 1 game in 13 days.

Reactions: HuntDawg

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
He sounds like us in football. BUT THE TEAMS WE PLAY ARE GOOD 😂😂😂😂😂

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
The bigger question/puzzle is how the rotation will look. Do you piece meal it together vs Rebs and hope the bats save us, so Khal can go against A&M?

patdog

May 28, 2007
The bigger question/puzzle is how the rotation will look. Do you piece meal it together vs Rebs and hope the bats save us, so Khal can go against A&M?
I think so. Worst case, you get innings for some pitchers you may need if you play 4-5 games in a regional. Best case you have your #1 & #2 lined up to maybe beat A&M and TN and sneak into a host position.

Last edited:
Reactions: Msuirondawgs