What’s the best MSU uniform you’ve seen?

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
lol at the thought that we would make aTm hot in the summer heat by wearing maroon and they showed up in black and ***** slapped us up and down the field.

Probably the first time I ever left a game early. We just couldn't tackle Manziel or that white halfback/TE. Can't recall his name. Was drafted but retired due to concussions.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
Probably the first time I ever left a game early. We just couldn't tackle Manziel or that white halfback/TE. Can't recall his name. Was drafted but retired due to concussions.
Only game I’ve ever left in the first half, and I made it longer than most.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
My niece got married that day. I was pretty pissed about going to a wedding on a football Saturday. Hindsight’s 20/20. Glad I didn’t watch it.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
1996 Nike uniforms and it is not even close. No white helmets unless we play A&M. Alternate helmet with the giant bulldog head logo is ok. NEVER freaking Bama numbers on helmet.

Do like the military celebration helmets for an appropriate game in November.

Reactions: maroontide06

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Any of the times we wore the giant crooked banner M on the pants.
That’s the kind of forward thinking that’s been lacking around here for several years.

• Haha
Reactions: MSUDOG24

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
1996 Nike uniforms and it is not even close. No white helmets unless we play A&M. Alternate helmet with the giant bulldog head logo is ok. NEVER freaking Bama numbers on helmet.

Do like the military celebration helmets for an appropriate game in November.
I can dig this.

If we did this and got rid of &tate (everywhere except baseball jerseys and merch), I'd be happy.

Reactions: maroontide06
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login