What cool places on campus did you find as a student?

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I worked at the library right before the renovation, those stacks were crazy. Used to just go exploring around in there; some really cool old volumes. Every now and then I'd happen upon a couple getting busy.
My bad.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I was waiting for this one. At one point there were tunnels that lead into Perry. You could access it from behind Montgomery Hall.

Someone could allegedly enter it by the drain by McCain and exit at the old YMCA building, Perry Cafeteria, or the Steam Plant... allegedly.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Ekies Pond, the lake across from the athletic complex, the newly completed upper deck on the West side of the stadium and cul de sac on Fairfield Dr off S Montgomery during home construction to name a few.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Yeah stacks were it for me. Right in the middle of the building 7 foot ceilings and jam packed with book shelves almost always deserted and quiet as death. Really kinda creepy. Had an old hydraulic elevator. Best spot in the stacks was the archives cage. Not open to public but I used to work there. Jam packed with MSU memorabilia. Several copies of every reveille, media guides for sports teams as far back as they went. They were called dope books back in the day. Other really cool stuff.

Nunya.sixpack

Jun 10, 2019
Used to work at the butler house, before the cops took it.

Shot hoops at the hump with brutius early one morning, no lights though.

Lived in Ethridge about half a semester. Of course that's because the Chem e profs couldn't help but pile **** on.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login