What did you think about the new seatback rentals at DWS last year?

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
(Not referring to how stupid long it took for them to actually be installed)

I hated them. Felt like they had me pushed too far forward on the bench, knees in the back of the person in front of me (I'm over 6' tall, I got femurs for days). With the old ones, I could slide it to the center of my two seats if I was alone, and have plenty of space, so with them screwing them into the aluminum directly, that option was gone. And on that topic, I can't believe someone sold MSU on seatback replacements that required drilling holes into the metal. Makes me wonder if there's a plan to replace the bleachers.

I don't think I'm going to keep mine this year, what did yall think?

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Sucked. If you are taller than 5'8'' you bash your knees into them all game long. I can't believe them drilled them into the bleachers either. I really preferred the old ones.

TTRams

Aug 22, 2012
Terrible. And too small. I am not a fat *** either. I did not renew them.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Not comfortable. I already renewed my tickets and didn’t even think about it, I’m sure I ordered them out of habit. Forgot how bad they were.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I always forget there are people at DWS not in chairbacks with air conditioning and private bathrooms.

Thoughts and prayers**

Arthur2478

Oct 17, 2010
I thought they were awful. I called the Bulldog Club last week to renew my tickets in order to have them dropped from my renewal (You cant drop them when renewing thru the website). I was sure to tell the young man how awful the new seats were. Not sure if he notes that anywhere in their system or not.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
They were absolutely horrible. From the color, to the fabric, to the comfort (or lack thereof), to the reduction of leg room for those of us who are a little bit taller.

A resounding disappointment for sure.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Require the AD to sit in any potential seat choice for 4 hours prior to committing to buy. Problem solved.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login