What would you ask ZA during the postgame?

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
My question would be, “coach, espn showed lsu players doing jumping jacks at a car dealership in West Point at 6am. What were you doing at that time? “

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Did you see something about the lsu defense that caused you to run the same plays over and over again?

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
I just hope somebody in the room does more than toss him softball questions. He needs to be held accountable.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
It appeared the lsu players were being coached up when they came back to the sideline, how do you think taking the opposite approach leads to improvement?

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Pittman won you the game last week in overtime. Is there a reason he didn’t see the field today?

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
From what you've seen on film of 2 games and in person in this game today, what do you think needs to get corrected on offense and defense for the bulldogs to compete for a chance to win the SECW?

Old Fart Dawg

Sep 2, 2012
This is on Arnette. He not only owns this, but is the head man in charge of this entire shtshow.
A tough road game next week, and another chance for an elite QB to have a career day

Reactions: Baddog11

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
My question would be, “coach, espn showed lsu players doing jumping jacks at a car dealership in West Point at 6am. What were you doing at that time? “
1. Where is the aggression on defense?
2. Why are we playing guys out of position on the offensive line?
3. Is Mike Wright hurt?

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
He will go into a whole spill about how much work it is to be the head coach and how he has so many responsibilities now and how that caused him to stop coaching the defense.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
“looking back now are you man enough to admit it was a mistake to completely switch offenses with a roster that was so invested in the air raid?”

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
“looking back now are you man enough to admit it was a mistake to completely switch offenses with a roster that was so invested in the air raid?”
But it wasn’t a mistake. That offense was bad last year. We scored a whopping two points more last year with the great Leach at the helm.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
That is so true. That’s the problem with not having an AD in place at the time. Anyone with a brain would have questioned that. but we have local beat writers applauding that because “Leach was so bad”. They are so clueless

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
But it wasn’t a mistake. That offense was bad last year. We scored a whopping two points more last year with the great Leach at the helm.
brooklyn nine nine dumb ass GIF

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
Coach, since covering their best receiver, who is one of the best receivers in the country, with a safety didn't work out, are we going to try next week to cover the team's best receiver with a dline man or the water boy?

Last edited:

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I watched it and he just said poor plan over and over. Seems like he said something similar last week. Let's face it......we're 17ed.

Reactions: blitz2Win

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Watching USF and SCAR having pulses against UGA and BAMA let's me know we we're 17'd. Not changing personnel does not show me a coach willing to do what it takes to win. Is he afraid the fans will revolt trying some different personnel? Hell it's about to be a revolt due to insanity. Gotta have a QB that makes the defense think not a statue.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I watched it and he just said poor plan over and over. Seems like he said something similar last week. Let's face it......we're 17ed.
He’s in way over his head. What a surprise that is. We are literally the only Power 5 team in the country that would have hired him as head coach probably for at least the next 5-10 years. Hell, he wasn’t even in the running for smaller school head jobs. Just a terrible, emotional decision by Keenum to hire him as permanent head coach.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
He’s in way over his head. What a surprise that is. We are literally the only Power 5 team in the country that would have hired him as head coach probably for at least the next 5-10 years. Hell, he wasn’t even in the running for smaller school head jobs. Just a terrible, emotional decision by Keenum to hire him as permanent head coach.
the major overhaul of the offense when you have a senior roster that went 9-4, replacing the entire staff with subpar retreads, no AD would have let that go on. Keenum really screwed up.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
5th highest scoring offense in the SEC.
Oh I'm sure we will go 9 and 4 again too. Lol. I woulda asked him who makes the call to drop our DBs back 15 yards when it's 3rd and 8 ?? Might also ask when he is gonna just go ahead and put our freshman QB in and let him get some games under his belt

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Oh I'm sure we will go 9 and 4 again too. Lol. I woulda asked him who makes the call to drop our DBs back 15 yards when it's 3rd and 8 ?? Might also ask when he is gonna just go ahead and put our freshman QB in and let him get some games under his belt
I’m thinking the same thing, Will played as a fresh, Parson is a lot more talented than Will.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Don’t believe that for a second. We averaged 25 points per game in the SEC. That’s just an outright lie.

By the way, we are 2 whole points behind our pace last year after one SEC game.
I posted the NCAA statistics. Doesn't matter what I or anyone else says on here. You hate the air raid so there you have it. Are you really a State fan?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login