What would you ask ZA during the postgame?

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
The thing about our team last year is that, although we won 9 games, we didn't score enough points in some games.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
I posted the NCAA statistics. Doesn't matter what I or anyone else says on here. You hate the air raid so there you have it. Are you really a State fan?
Haha, so you didn’t post SEC stats? So it was an outright lie. The air raid is a stat filler against bad teams. It’s one reason why Will has those numbers. We went nuts in our OOC games (who cares as long as we win) but then were below average in SEC play.

I just did the math for you. To keep it simple for you. SEC West teams PPG in SEC play in 2022(you know, the offense you want back):

State-25.4
Arkansas-28.5
Ole Miss-30.76
Texas A&M-23.9
Auburn-22.3
Alabama-39.6
LSU-28.11

We didn’t do **** against a good SEC defense last year. Against one bad one (ole miss) we didn’t do much either.
An offense that gets the Auburn head man fired was only 3 points per game less than the offense you want back. ATM fans were clamoring for Jimbo’s head (because the offense was terrible) but they only scored 1.5 points per game LESS than the great Roger’s air raid. Arkansas’s QB was hurt half the year and out scored the great Will Rogers by 3.1 point/game. You’re nuts.

There are the facts. Now go 17 off to Will Rogers highlights from 2021.

The defense is why we were good last year. And frankly every year where we have had success under Leach. Now, the defense sucks, we lost a first round draft pick which certainly doesn’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranchdawg

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Right now I would take 25 pts per game.
I’m not defending the shitshow out there today. But the great Leach scored 16 last year against an LSU defense that is not anywhere near as good as the one today. And, on that day, our defense was damn near dominant for 3 quarters while the offense kept on going 3 and out. Rogers tipped balls, sacks, dropped passes, etc. Same as today, just no defense.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Haha, so you didn’t post SEC stats? So it was an outright lie. The air raid is a stat filler against bad teams. It’s one reason why Will has those numbers. We went nuts in our OOC games (who cares as long as we win) but then were below average in SEC play.

I just did the math for you. To keep it simple for you. SEC West teams PPG in SEC play in 2022(you know, the offense you want back):

State-25.4
Arkansas-28.5
Ole Miss-30.76
Texas A&M-23.9
Auburn-22.3
Alabama-39.6
LSU-28.11

We didn’t do **** against a good SEC defense last year. Against one bad one (ole miss) we didn’t do much either.
An offense that gets the Auburn head man fired was only 3 points per game less than the offense you want back. ATM fans were clamoring for Jimbo’s head (because the offense was terrible) but they only scored 1.5 points per game LESS than the great Roger’s air raid. Arkansas’s QB was hurt half the year and out scored the great Will Rogers by 3.1 point/game. You’re nuts.

There are the facts. Now go 17 off to Will Rogers highlights from 2021.

The defense is why we were good last year. And frankly every year where we have had success under Leach. Now, the defense sucks, we lost a first round draft pick which certainly doesn’t help.
Is this your alternate account Tro? Yes, I'm all in on this new non air raid offense!

Last edited:

Itsaboutus

Dec 23, 2015
Coach, how does it feel to know your team won’t be making a bowl game in the last possible year that you could hope to even make a bowl game?

Reactions: blitz2Win

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Coach, how does it feel to know your team won’t be making a bowl game in the last possible year that you could hope to even make a bowl game?
Next year does not look promising. if he goes 4-8 , I’d. It the losses and let a good hire come in and rebuild.

Reactions: Ranchdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login