What's the spread on the Biden v. Trump game tonight?

CWW

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2022
I thought the debate format did not require answering the questions but they could use the time to say what they wanted.
I agree on that…it was like this is the question…but you have 2 minutes to talk about whatever you want to. I definitely think a “controlled debate” backfired on Biden. Had there been a loud audience…the attention may have been less on Biden.

Debo77

Dec 21, 2022
The plan is to dump Biden and replace him with someone who then claims the disasters we are facing are all Biden's fault and not the Democratic Party. We dumped Biden so now you can vote Democratic is the plan.
I agree but only 1 problem....they cant "dump" Biden....he has to step down... so hopefully he will be stubborn and tell them to kiss off and stay in the race

Debo77

Dec 21, 2022
I agree on that…it was like this is the question…but you have 2 minutes to talk about whatever you want to. I definitely think a “controlled debate” backfired on Biden. Had there been a loud audience…the attention may have been less on Biden.
I dont think it backfired at all....the man couldn't keep his train of thought in a silent controlled room....imagine if he had an audience to distract him or Trump's mic on to interrupt him....if he's halfway through a question and Trump interrupts and Biden has to go back and pick up where he left off???...it would have been much much worse

CWW

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2022
I agree but only 1 problem....they cant "dump" Biden....he has to step down... so hopefully he will be stubborn and tell them to kiss off and stay in the race
I am hoping he steps down and a younger person takes his place.

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
If your money was on Biden looking mentally competent, you lost. But we all know no one was going to put their money on that.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
Right now, the average of polls show Trump up 47 - 45. If you see in the next week that gap go 48-44, then I suspect that there will be pressure on him to step aside. Note that I long predicted Trump would win.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
If Biden steps aside, watch Governors Andy Beshear and Josh Shapiro of Kentucky and Pennsylvania respectively; both are moderates. Kentucky is a "red" state ; Pennsylvania is "purple".

LexCock11

Joined Nov 26, 2018
Jan 30, 2022
The plan is to dump Biden and replace him with someone who then claims the disasters we are facing are all Biden's fault and not the Democratic Party. We dumped Biden so now you can vote Democratic is the plan.
At the convention, the delegates are required to vote for Biden because he won the primaries. Biden would have to withdraw, and today it sounds like he is doubling down. Even the liberal media thinks he should step down, yet his wife or his ego (or both) won‘t let him.

LexCock11

Joined Nov 26, 2018
Jan 30, 2022
I'm hoping he hangs in there.
They will have to convince him to withdraw. Delegates are required to vote for him at the convention because he won the primaries. There or no more “smoke filled rooms” meetings/decisions any more.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
They will have to convince him to withdraw. Delegates are required to vote for him at the convention because he won the primaries. There or no more “smoke filled rooms” meetings/decisions any more.
Only bad poll numbers could do that (just like LBJ in 1968). Thus far, I'm hearing that focus groups that watched the debate are not changing. That surprises me.

LexCock11

Joined Nov 26, 2018
Jan 30, 2022
Right now, the average of polls show Trump up 47 - 45. If you see in the next week that gap go 48-44, then I suspect that there will be pressure on him to step aside. Note that I long predicted Trump would win.
National polls mean almost nothing. What matters are the swing states because electoral votes are what matters. Swing voters are dying for the democrats to give them a reason to vote against Trump, and Biden didn’t help matters at all last night. I think it’s Trump’s race to lose unless Biden is convinced to step down and a moderate candidate is put in his place (not Harris). Trump would lose that election easily, if it played out that way.

Reactions: gamecock stock

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
National polls mean almost nothing. What matters are the swing states because electoral votes are what matters. Swing voters are dying for the democrats to give them a reason to vote against Trump, and Biden didn’t help matters at all last night. I think it’s Trump’s race to lose unless Biden is convinced to step down and a moderate candidate is put in his place (not Harris). Trump would lose that election easily, if it played out that way.
Agree.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
I wish both parties gave us young candidates. I like Chris Sanunu of NH. I like Chris Christie (fairly young). I like Andy Beshear and Josh Shapiro. All are moderates and work across party lines. That's important to me. You get nothing done when the attitude is "My way or the highway".

Reactions: CWW

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
I think that is the plan too. Unfortunately, all of the folks in that party, to include the vast majority of the MSM, have been telling us for years that Biden is as sharp as a tack - at least when he is behind closed doors. The story from last night is not that the president lacks mental acuity, but that the fraud has now been completely exposed.

Reactions: Sparklecity

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
I think that is the plan too. Unfortunately, all of the folks in that party, to include the vast majority of the MSM, have been telling us for years that Biden is as sharp as a tack - at least when he is behind closed doors. The story from last night is not that the president lacks mental acuity, but that the fraud has now been completely exposed.

I actually thought they would pull the switch a little before now. If you think about it, you could go full bore on your more radical agenda, then switch out for someone in the run up to the next election. Blame Biden, run as being more moderate, and go for the "never trump" vote.

Reactions: The Reel Ess

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
They are committed for the first ballot but its academic when they have no one around whom to rally subsequently. But support is crumbling and even the NY Times today called upon him to withdraw. He is likely headed for a Nixonian denouement.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I'm projecting 90/10 odds that his campaign will be foreclosed by forces within his party, largely influenced by the Leftist media. The panic is real.

CWW

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2022
I dont think it backfired at all....the man couldn't keep his train of thought in a silent controlled room....imagine if he had an audience to distract him or Trump's mic on to interrupt him....if he's halfway through a question and Trump interrupts and Biden has to go back and pick up where he left off???...it would have been much much worse
I really don’t think it could have been much worse for Biden.
who???...Newsome??...Kamala???...they would be worse than Biden
Yes…they would probably be the ones
He'll step away voluntarily over Jill's.... you know. It's going to be chaos in Chicago. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Jill and his family should have stepped in when the decision was being made to run again! We need maximum age limits for government officials and the Supreme Court. I think a mandatory retirement age of 80 is very generous. I truly think it should be younger than that…but we always have folks saying we need the older, wiser folks and why get rid of them solely due to age. (Whether you are a Biden or Trump fan…we can do better than these two men. It is unreal that this is our choice for 4 more years. And Congress WILL NOT put in an age limit…even if they ‘grandfathered in all of those in Congress now‘ that are above 80.)

Last edited:

Johnnysurf

Joined Aug 11, 2018
Feb 12, 2022
Read it on the internet so….🧐

Wisconsin does not allow withdrawal from the ballot for any reason besides death, while in Nevada, no changes can be made to the ballotafter 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year unless ‘a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.’ In Georgia, if Biden were to withdraw less than 60 days before the election, his name would remain on the ballot but no votes would be counted.

Reactions: Blues man

Debo77

Dec 21, 2022
Read it on the internet so….🧐

Wisconsin does not allow withdrawal from the ballot for any reason besides death, while in Nevada, no changes can be made to the ballotafter 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year unless ‘a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.’ In Georgia, if Biden were to withdraw less than 60 days before the election, his name would remain on the ballot but no votes would be counted.
Charlie Kirk spit out this info.....thats where I heard it anyways

Reactions: Johnnysurf

vacock

Joined Oct 26, 1998 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 20, 2022
Activists should move to change those state laws ASAP.

May 28, 2024
Make no mistake, if Biden wasnt doing horribly in the polls, most of the media would still be telling us he is as sharp as a tack.
Can't claim ''deep fake videos'' on live TV.
But all that ''deep fake videos'' publicity 2 weeks prior to the debate was just set up to tank him at the debate.
All those who were shielded from those videos are in shock. (haha)

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
All those who were shielded from those videos are in shock. (haha)

It was a very good opportunity for me to point out to some family members how their choice in media can be misleading. Some of them honestly thought Biden was completely fine till they watched the debate. "He just has a stutter".

Reactions: Blues man

Latest posts