When can we expect all the Deion Sanders hype to start?*****

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
You got my interest up so I googled Deion and clicked on "news". There is a whole day's worth of reading there if anyone's interested. I read some of the headlines and there's everything from Deion "rapping" to his son going bankrupt to his daughter transferring to Bama to play basketball. LOL interestingly there was a lot about Deion and very little about Colorado football.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
You got my interest up so I googled Deion and clicked on "news". There is a whole day's worth of reading there if anyone's interested. I read some of the headlines and there's everything from Deion "rapping" to his son going bankrupt to his daughter transferring to Bama to play basketball. LOL interestingly there was a lot about Deion and very little about Colorado football.
That’s how he likes it.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It's always all about Deion. Can't believe some people were wanting us to hire that self-centered clown.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
It's always all about Deion. Can't believe some people were wanting us to hire that self-centered clown.
I'm not gonna lie... I don't think we'd necessarily have won more games last year if we had him, but I don't think we would have lost more games either and we would probably have had Gameday in Starkville for the LSU game. Having a 'cult of personality' type at Mississippi State may not have been the worst idea until it all inevitably imploded.

I mean... I think he's a clown and he was exposed in the Pac-12 and I think he'll be further exposed in the Big 12, but I also understand the reasoning some in the fanbase would want to hire him.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
I was in Boulder a couple of weeks ago and didn’t see one CU billboard or anything Prime. It was the total opposite of the Jackson State approach.

The Colorado clothing section in a large sporting goods in Colorado Springs was about 1/4 of the size of the Air Force Academy section.

The only sports teams represented in the Denver airport were the Avalanche and Nuggets.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I'm not gonna lie... I don't think we'd necessarily have won more games last year if we had him, but I don't think we would have lost more games either and we would probably have had Gameday in Starkville for the LSU game. Having a 'cult of personality' type at Mississippi State may not have been the worst idea until it all inevitably imploded.

I mean... I think he's a clown and he was exposed in the Pac-12 and I think he'll be further exposed in the Big 12, but I also understand the reasoning some in the fanbase would want to hire him.
The MRA coach coached circles around Coach Prime. We'd have probably gotten Gameday in Starkvegas, but no way he wins as many games as Leach did.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login