Where is Caleb Downs?

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Lil bruh jumped ship and ain't really been heard from since! I mean d@mn he had better stats his 1st game at BAMA and the SEC then he has through a combined 2 games in the Big10 against mild competition!

Is it true he wanted offensive snaps at BAMA? Is it true OSU offered a BIG BAG and promised snaps on offense? Lil bruh shoulda stayed put!

Oh wait, word is he didn't want to compete with M.STARKS at UGA for 1st team SEC or All-American and tried a lesser route!

Reactions: 2nd and 26

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Really it's not. You and several other UGA fans said that Downs leaving would be a major part of Tier 2 Debusts decline.

The transfer from Michigan had as many ints in one game as Downs had in the whole 2023 season
What a cope post. Keep thinking losing the best Safety in CFB is a good thing.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
There is a big difference between “isn’t a good thing” and “back-breaking crippling loss” like you and some others touted.

Remember when certain posters on here said the on the field decline would start week 3 at Whisky ? 😆

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Remember when certain posters on here said the on the field decline would start week 3 at Whisky ? 😆
I remember it well. I also remember the recruiting sh*t talk. Sure is quiet around here right about now. A UGA win over Alabama is the only thing that will revitalize the blue board IMO.

Reactions: Da Gump God

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Has Bama played a team that can complete a forward pass? I honestly can't remember.
This is rich coming from the fan of a team who has played Clemson (who only has 5 plays, all drawn on the back of a napkin) and a UK team with a guy playing QB who can’t complete passes against air.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
This is rich coming from the fan of a team who has played Clemson (who only has 5 plays, all drawn on the back of a napkin) and a UK team with a guy playing QB who can’t complete passes against air.
Has Bama played a ranked team?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Has Bama played a ranked team?
My how the mighty UGA false bravado has worn off. Dude has to cling to Clemson being a “top 25 team” in week 3.

To answer your question, no. But Alabama does have a much more impressive performance on the resume than UGA.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
My how the mighty UGA false bravado has worn off. Dude has to cling to Clemson being a “top 25 team” in week 3.

To answer your question, no. But Alabama does have a much more impressive performance on the resume than UGA.
Ok. Have fun losing I'm 2 weeks. I'll be happy to read your excuses.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
And both of those teams would skull phuck each one of Bama’s opponents

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Against Wisconsin
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Bet on who’s drafted higher? I didn’t phucken think so. Downs will go top ten when he’s draft eligible. BOOK IT
Typical of OSU Defensive Backs, over-hyped, drafted way too early, don't usually pan out in the NFL!

Top 10 Safety, but maybe not Top 10 overall!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Clemson would murder Wisky and you fucken know it
Clemson hasn’t “murdered” anyone in years. Not sure what rock you’ve been living under.

Now, Kentucky did get murdered. Not by UGA though. South Carolina showed you boys how it is done lmao.

Latest posts