White out this weekend!!

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
When Penn State has a white out, they do it up good and you don’t see any other color shirt.

MS State. We will show up in all colors ‘white out’ or not. Do we lack school spirit? Do we just act hard-headed and say, “D*mn the marketing department? Why do we not go with the flow a DWS.

Personally, I will wear white. Your thoughts.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
We got way too many people that “ain’t gone be told what to wear”…. Besides that, the white has been a tradition for quite a while at Penn state. Not sure trying to do stuff like that has been around too terribly long at state

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I think it is a hard stretch to tell someone that is paying to come to a game that they do not have school spirit if they refuse to do anything given that most of those people are alumni. It is not like random people become state football fans in the way they do for Bama or LSU. Just my opinion, and for the record I will be attending the game and I have no idea what I am going to wear.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I think it is a hard stretch to tell someone that is paying to come to a game that they do not have school spirit if they refuse to do anything given that most of those people are alumni. It is not like random people become state football fans in the way they do for Bama or LSU. Just my opinion, and for the record I will be attending the game and I have no idea what I am going to wear.
It’s a white out. Wear 17ing white to cover your calloused, hard working, ornery tail.**

I know white goes against everything you stand for but who are we kidding, your old azz will be sitting the entire game anyways. “Get off my lava”

patdog

May 28, 2007
It’s a white out. Wear 17ing white to cover your calloused, hard working, ornery tail.**

I know white goes against everything you stand for but who are we kidding, your old azz will be sitting the entire game anyways. “Get off my lava”
But it’s after Labor Day, for crying out loud! **

Seriously, it’s just as easy for me to put in the white shirt as the maroon one. I will be wearing white.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
When Penn State has a white out, they do it up good and you don’t see any other color shirt.

MS State. We will show up in all colors ‘white out’ or not. Do we lack school spirit? Do we just act hard-headed and say, “D*mn the marketing department? Why do we not go with the flow a DWS.

I attended a home basketball game against Kentucky that was a white out game. It looked like everyone in the Hump wore white.
I've never understood why someone wouldn't wear white to a State football game during a hot day. I hated wearing Maroon in September.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022

My problem is not with the white. My problem is with the idea that if you do not do some arbitrary ******** that you lack school spirit. I showed my school spirit by being the third generation of my family to attend MSU. I show my school spirit by paying thousands of dollars for club seats. I show my school spirit by giving to the Bulldog NIL thing. Again this is just my opinion, I will wear whatever color I want. If it is white then it is white but don’t question my school spirit.

Now get off my lava.

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012

There are folks that don't participate who assume the the players don't care about fans being part of the game, and should win regardless if they wear a blue shirt or don't stand/cheer the whole game.

Then there's also the folks who have the youthfully defiant mindset of a high schooler. "Because you said it, I'm not not doing it".

Then there's people that already spent money on gear and will wear what they paid for. Not everyone going to the games is flush with disposable income (money was spent on the game and gas).

I've got a question for the PSU whiteout tho. Does the school provide a shirt for every seat in the game as a promotion? Or do the fans really just

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
I attended a home basketball game against Kentucky that was a white out game. It looked like everyone in the Hump wore white.
I've never understood why someone wouldn't wear white to a State football game during a hot day. I hated wearing Maroon in September.
Didn’t everybody get a white t-shirt in their seat for that one or am I thinking of something else?

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

When I attend, I white out every game with a temp over 80, regardless of the plan. I question the sanity of anyone pushing us to wear early season maroon attire when it is sunny and hot as hades.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
My problem is not with the white. My problem is with the idea that if you do not do some arbitrary ******** that you lack school spirit. I showed my school spirit by being the third generation of my family to attend MSU. I show my school spirit by paying thousands of dollars for club seats. I show my school spirit by giving to the Bulldog NIL thing. Again this is just my opinion, I will wear whatever color I want. If it is white then it is white but don’t question my school spirit.

Now get off my lava.
1694024549556.gif

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
No one cares about your school spirit. It’s about the family. The kids. The environment and the energy. Get over yourself. It’s bigger than you, you big bad dang devil.

Now, make your obtuseness useful and take these godforsaken pop ups back home with you. Gone git.

1694025304171.gif

Reactions: patdog

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
My names Peeper and I don't have school spirit. I don't buy, own, or wear white shirts, period. Never have never will, I cook too much (like I will be Saturday at the tailgate) , work in the yard, work on my cars and equipment and get too much crap on them, its dumb for me to buy them.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
My names Peeper and I don't have school spirit. I don't buy, own, or wear white shirts, period. Never have never will, I cook too much (like I will be Saturday at the tailgate) , work in the yard, work on my cars and equipment and get too much crap on them, its dumb for me to buy them.
Don’t forget the tobacco juice, as you drool on your shirt**

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
They use to mail out white shirts to bulldog club members with season tickets.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

I'm a grown *** man. I'll wear what I want. I put down the $$$ for tickets and bulldog club donations. White outs, maroon outs, striped sections....all of that stuff is stupid. Especially when we can't fill our stadium to begin with.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
No one cares about your school spirit. It’s about the family. The kids. The environment and the energy. Get over yourself. It’s bigger than you, you big bad dang devil.

Now, make your obtuseness useful and take these godforsaken pop ups back home with you. Gone git.

View attachment 399315
You must be a special kind of stupid. The OP directly implied if you were not willing to wear white then you do not have school spirit.

• Haha
Reactions: Coast_Dawg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011

just a suggestion!

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022

We are just not smart enough to do it correctly. Seriously. We have some stupid *** fans that call "BS" on being told what color to wear.

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
I will not comply with an unreasonable request no matter who is making it.
I may not comply with a reasonable request from a source I do not support.
I will comply with a reasonable request from a source I support.
With that said, I'll be sitting in section 5 in white this Saturday and in maroon the next.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I’m always amazed at the amount of grown men that think being asked to wear a certain color shirt is a shot to their manliness. With that said, I don’t typically keep up with this type of stuff. The only way I know that there is a specific color shirt requested is if there is a thread here or Saturday morning before the game my wife tells me. But once I know, I’ll happily wear whatever color the athletic department ask me to wear. I think it’s silly but all they are trying to do is encourage fan engagement. Half this board complains non stop about the lack of marketing

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
It’s not a hard stretch to realize who the douche bags are.

DB: We ain’t wearing no maroon in the heat!
Marketing: ok how about a white out?
DB: Maroon is all that matters!

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I will wear white Saturday but I can just about guarantee you that my youngest Son will wear a black shirt on Saturday. Does it every time we have a white out. If we have a blackout he will wear white. Just standing up to “the man”. Otherwise he wears maroon every week. These color coordinated ball games just piss him off for some reason.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login