KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Season 2 Lol GIF by The Lonely Island

• Haha
Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
A&M wins BIG Saturday 500 or Gfy punk
Did you forget about the $100 bet you placed on aTm and AU against Alabama? You know, since you are too big of a p*ss to bet on anything except road games, since road games don’t really matter.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Amazing how UGA looks when they have to play on the road. Imagine what they’d look like if they had to go to College Station, Tuscaloosa or Death Valley. Last visits:

-2018 at LSU. Lost 16-36
-2020 at Alabama. Lost 24-41
-Never played at Texas A&M

UGA just isn’t good on the road. SEC protects them so they have a fighting chance.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Amazing how UGA looks when they have to play on the road. Imagine what they’d look like if they had to go to College Station, Tuscaloosa or Death Valley. Last visits:

-2018 at LSU. Lost 16-36

UGA just isn’t good on the road. SEC protects them so they have a fighting chance.
SEC protects them? Lol it's the same rotation for everybody. Next year UGA is @ Bama and Texas

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Did you forget about the $100 bet you placed on aTm and AU against Alabama? You know, since you are too big of a p*ss to bet on anything except road games, since road games don’t really matter.
500 or else gfy

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Tried to bet on Texas but you bagged down like a little phaggot

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

-2018 at LSU. Lost 16-36

Despite all evidence to the contrary, they will whistle past the graveyard. They have never even played in the home stadium of their biggest rival lol. Ask Tennessee how hard it is to win in the Swamp. Hell, ask Alabama for that matter. Hard place to win.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
SEC protects them? Lol it's the same rotation for everybody. Next year UGA is @ Bama and Texas
You have to admit that UGA is on a pretty good run of not having any tough away games. It still amazes me that UGA and UF haven’t moved to a home and home. I get the “tradition”, but Alabama-AU being played in Birmingham was also a tradition until it wasn’t.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Despite all evidence to the contrary, they will whistle past the graveyard. They have never even played in the home stadium of their biggest rival lol. Ask Tennessee how hard it is to win in the Swamp. Hell, ask Alabama for that matter. Hard place to win.
like yall did for years with auburn lol

we also get robbed of a home game every other year

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
500 or else gfy
$100 bet has been locked in for months. As has the AU bet. It wouldn’t surprise me if you are a welcher though….you definitely fit the bill.
Are you too big of a p*ssy to bet on Alabama home games? Got several opportunities coming up- UT, LSU, of course you were quiet as a mouse for Ole Miss.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
You have to admit that UGA is on a pretty good run of not having any tough away games. It still amazes me that UGA and UF haven’t moved to a home and home. I get the “tradition”, but Alabama-AU being played in Birmingham was also a tradition until it wasn’t.
yeah the top of the east and auburn being down helps no debate there. Just isn't a SEC conspiracy though lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
like yall did for years with auburn lol

we also get robbed of a home game every other year
That “tradition” ended like 35 years ago. You are making my point for me- it should definitely go home and home. If the Iron Bowl was still in Birmingham, Saban likely has 1-2 more titles. Funny sh*t happens at AU (almost got UGA Saturday). The Swamp is similar.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
That “tradition” ended like 35 years ago. You are making my point for me- it should definitely go home and home. If the Iron Bowl was still in Birmingham, Saban likely has 1-2 more titles. Funny sh*t happens at AU (almost got UGA Saturday). The Swamp is similar.
It's definitely harder playing on the road and easier at home. I personally just enjoy the Jacksonville tradition from a fan perspective though. Just a lot of fun making that trip and is a unique experience. From a scheduling standpoint it's a double edge sword, when florida was elite we didn't have the benefit of getting that home field upset either. Also sucks that we lose a big home game every year for recruiting and the boost to the local economy. Starting to warm up to the idea of dropping it but there's a lot of nostalgia there

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It's definitely harder playing on the road and easier at home. I personally just enjoy the Jacksonville tradition from a fan perspective though. Just a lot of fun making that trip and is a unique experience. From a scheduling standpoint it's a double edge sword, when florida was elite we didn't have the benefit of getting that home field upset either. Also sucks that we lose a big home game every year for recruiting and the boost to the local economy. Starting to warm up to the idea of dropping it but there's a lot of nostalgia there
Yep. Could have cost UGA and/or UF some recruiting battles in the past as well. I’m sure many years it would have been the biggest home game for UGA (this year would probably qualify).

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Yep. Could have cost UGA and/or UF some recruiting battles in the past as well. I’m sure many years it would have been the biggest home game for UGA (this year would probably qualify).
Kirby has been very vocal about it and I feel like the fanbase has done a 180 there. Seems like florida fans mostly want to keep it in Jacksonville maybe no surprise

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023

-2018 at LSU. Lost 16-36

Screenshot_20231002_135849_Google.jpg

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
The true UGA fans will admit it. And I think a lot of UGA/UF fans wouldn’t mind seeing a rotation. Do Home/Home/Neutral.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You can’t even come up with your own original material, fvckboiiiii, so the odds of you being successful enough to buy anyone is slim to none.
Doesn’t cost much to buy an old sissie like you William
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Last edited:

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
You can’t even come up with your own original material, fvckboiiiii, so the odds of you being successful enough to buy anyone is slim to none.
Keep in mind he drives a base model Dodge Avenger! Yes, Dodge Avenger - the Section 8 version of a Dodge Challenger or Hell Cat!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Keep in mind he drives a base model Dodge Avenger! Yes, Dodge Avenger - the Section 8 version of a Dodge Challenger or Hell Cat!
This materialistic BIITCH, Grow up my guy, don’t be a car hoe all your life lol. You don’t know how stupid you sound, that’s how bitches talk. Be a man bro

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login