Who killed Willy

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He can’t. He is an unoriginal phuckboi. He will hit you with the “I know you are but what am I” comeback though.
I got me a bunch of diick riders all on my nuts lol I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Keep in mind he drives a base model Dodge Avenger! Yes, Dodge Avenger - the Section 8 version of a Dodge Challenger or Hell Cat!
Hey, look who’s back, the SUPREME SISSIE!!! I see your boyfriend finally took his wood out of your mouth lol, COWARD AZZ BIITCH

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Hey, look who’s back, the SUPREME SISSIE!!! I see your boyfriend finally took his wood out of your mouth lol, COWARD AZZ BIITCH
No Sir, I finally got time away from pimpin' ya mama out at the Super 8 Hotel on Panola Road! It's crazy what she does for a $20 rock at the truck stops as well!

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
This materialistic BIITCH, Grow up my guy, don’t be a car hoe all your life lol. You don’t know how stupid you sound, that’s how bitches talk. Be a man bro
I'm just sayin' you drive a low level base model car but get on this board talkin' BIG MONEY! I'll buy you this, I'll buy you that but drive a starter vehicle for a teenager!

LOSER!

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login