Will Lebby fire Hutzler?

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
The problem with hiring offensive coaches is they try to build the offense first. In a rebuild go defense and offensive line first. That will keep you competitive.

Reactions: vandaldawg

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
every third down just find that wide-*** open tight end in the middle of the field, or the wide-open back out in the flat. And this QB has a lifetime completion rate of under 50%. Good lord this is awful stuff.

Reactions: GomJabbar

HarveyDogMan

May 16, 2015
Burn It To The Ground GIF by Parker McCollum
college board ap exam GIF

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Keenum has to be fired first! Then anybody else affiliated with this abomination. Selmon needs to be fired tonight. Y'all point out where that ***** is sitting and I'll go fire his useless ***!

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
I believe he could have run that in. So that is how inept State is at every position. Yes, the WR was open. But throwing in the run, running forward he threw it woefully behind the receiver.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
There is zero excuse for this. Not NIL, Not Recruiting, Not Coaching, Not Portal and for damn sure not Baseball spending!

This is an FCS level program. And we'd be better off scheduling JSU, Sourhern and Alabama State so we can at least see some good bands! That damn halftime show was pathetic! The cheerleaders are fat and ugly. The public address announcer is in transition. The speakers still suck. Under the east side stands is high school level. It is a total failure in every phase!

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Not sure how long we can let it go on
I mean coming into the season all anybody talked about was how many points a Lebby offense would put up and how we were just gonna outscore everybody 55-53.

As bad as our defense is (and it's bad).. our offense is a clown show.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Lebby and his Shitshowtime is just as bad. This OL and coach aren't worth spitting on and play calling is a joke

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I said last week that i had seen much worse from state. I would like to retract that statement. At least state is making it easy on me. I have abused myself through too many of these seasons.

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
I think he should replace the DC mid season if not before. If not, I give up on Lebby and the entire coaching staff. And that is sad.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login