Will Oregon be left out of the Super Conference Sweepstakes?

B1GTROJAN

Sep 7, 2021
TROJANS: All this national prominence and what came out of it, how many championships?

ZERO FAN BASE:
Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

TROJANS:

Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Football Heisman GIF by USC Trojans

Last edited:

Hbtrojan58

Mar 10, 2023
Imagine being a part of a fanbase who gets pleasure from talking down to Oregon. 99.9999% of the nation could not name a single player for Oregon, so why pick on them? Punch up not down OP.

96% of the college football fans do not concern themselves with any West Coast football by the way.
So you're a casual. Cool

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
If you listen carefully, you can hear Tulane scoring again.
You sure that’s not the sound of a beaver curb stomping a kawaack in their come from ahead loss? Hmmm? 21 points ahead and the kawaacks snatched defeat from the teeth of victory.

1683558938782.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: B1GTROJAN

FanSince

Jan 6, 2022
Here’s USC fans in a nutshell: A general board is released and they rush to make threads about Oregon. Then they claim they’re so superior and could care less about the Ducks. Honestly they have to be the most insecure fan base in college football. Can’t wait for Nov. 11. The USC paper tiger will come to Autzen brimming with hype and hope and leave with its tail between its legs. Until then, I could honestly care less about them.
We're you in Autzen when Lane went in there and spanked Chip. Just enjoy the game. All there is in the off Season is a past history. What is USCs record there?

• Wow
Reactions: Pudly76

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
This did not age well

You say.

Has Oregon (ever) won national hardware that I’m unaware of? No, they haven’t. They’re losers by every meaningful metric.

Check back in 5 years to see if they broke the drought. I doubt they will, but in any case, until they do, they shall remain LOSERS.

Just like their fans: all delusional LOSERS!

Reactions: uscaluminutah

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
You say.

Has Oregon (ever) won national hardware that I’m unaware of? No, they haven’t. They’re losers by every meaningful metric.

Check back in 5 years to see if they broke the drought. I doubt they will, but in any case, until they do, they shall remain LOSERS.

Except they won the super conference sweepstakes, which is what this post was about.

Last edited:
Reactions: CP3 and MattUGA1

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
@HectorSpectre you and one other USC fan were the ones telling us this same time last year the hell fire Lincoln Riley and Caleb were about to rain down on college football. Of course we never heard from you again. You still believe in Lincoln? He's obviously in over his head. He doesn't have a clue on how to properly build a program.

I'll give you this you kept your trash talking to your home board when you all got commitments from Terry and Gibson. Some of your fellow board members didn't follow suit.

Reactions: CP3 and dp rtr

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Except they won the super conference sweepstakes, which is what this post was about.

Except my post was clearly about what perennial losers they are, regardless what conference they belong to, ... and that truth ages exceptionally well.

Sorry if that upsets you (well, not really).

Tip: I'll pretty-much post what I want, just like you and everyone else. Stop trying to be the board police.

• Haha
Reactions: CP3

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
@HectorSpectre you and one other USC fan were the ones telling us this same time last year the hell fire Lincoln Riley and Caleb were about to rain down on college football. Of course we never heard from you again. You still believe in Lincoln? He's obviously in over his head. He doesn't have a clue on how to properly build a program.

I'll give you this you kept your trash talking to your home board when you all got commitments from Terry and Gibson. Some of your fellow board members didn't follow suit.

You, sir, are either confusing posters or are a lying sack of *****.

And I never talked trash about UGA. That'd be pretty stupid, since you're stacking up Natties like donuts at KrispyKreme. I happen to think you have one heck of a program (duh) and the best reigning coach, bar none.

But if it upsets you other school's fans will celebrate flipping a 5***** from UGA (from anyone, really), even if only temporarily, then you are truly looking up a dead horse's arse.

By the way ... pretty sure Caleb won the Heisman 2 years ago and had an exceptional personal season last year as well - which is validated by being drafted #1 overall. Are you mental? By any measure those are two "pretty good" years for him and his offense.

Finally, it's not Caleb's fault Grinch's defense couldn't hold off the Merciful Sisters of the Immaculate Conception. I'll lay Grinch on LFR, as Grinch should have been fired after 2022. Still, considering my comments on LFR and Williams preceded 2023 opening day and were based entirely on the previous HT season, I'll make no apologies for those comments.

• Haha
Reactions: CP3 and MattUGA1

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Except my post was clearly about what perennial losers they are, regardless what conference they belong to, ... and that truth ages exceptionally well.

Tip: I'll pretty-much post what I want, just like you and everyone else. Stop trying to be the board police.
Clearly about perineal winners but calls out team being left out of the super leagues. IMG_5999.jpeg

• Haha

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
They’re in the second best conference, when most of the rest of the teams from the Pac are in much worse situations. Thats winning.
Sure.. coping has become winning in some school’s fandoms. But then kawaacks have coped since their inception. Wearing the number of national championships on you unis as a symbol of your identity.

👌😜😎

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
You say.

When’s the last time USC won any decent hardware? ****, do they know what a playoff is?

CP3

Mar 6, 2017
This did not age well
It certainly did not.

They are too scared to come out and talk trash, because they're too busy having meltdowns on losing recruits to Oregon or seeing elite recruits trend to Oregon. They tried to run away from us, but they couldn't. We're going to continue owning them like we have been for the past decade or so now.

Reactions: MattUGA1 and dp rtr

CP3

Mar 6, 2017
Sure.. coping has become winning in some school’s fandoms. But then kawaacks have coped since their inception. Wearing the number of national championships on you unis as a symbol of your identity.

👌😜😎
It doesn't matter if we're getting half a share. It's going up every year until a full share anyway and we're still whooping your *** in recruiting and on the field, so who's really the loser here? Cope harder, condoms fans.

• Haha
Reactions: MattUGA1

dp rtr

May 1, 2023

👌😜😎
My identity? I mean my team does that on promos but they use the number 18.

• Haha

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
It doesn't matter if we're getting half a share. It's going up every year until a full share anyway and we're still whooping your *** in recruiting and on the field, so who's really the loser here? Cope harder, condoms fans.
Y’all win the summer for nothin. You’ve become the logo for accomplishing least with the most talent.

Certainly something you’ve grown accustomed to realizing, no? “0” championships 😜😵💫🤯

CP3

Mar 6, 2017
Y’all win the summer for nothin. You’ve become the logo for accomplishing least with the most talent.

Certainly something you’ve grown accustomed to realizing, no? “0” championships 😜😵💫🤯
Is that why USC couldn't win the PAC-12? Where are your PAC-12 championships? Where are your playoff appearances? I'll wait.

USC is lucky they missed Oregon on the schedule, because I love free wins against inferior schools

Reactions: dp rtr

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Is that why USC couldn't win the PAC-12? Where are your PAC-12 championships? Where are your playoff appearances? I'll wait.
11 national titles and 8 Heismans and tops in total drafted and HOFers, oh and 25 Rose Bowl wins.. You go sit in your corner and jerk one off to one who’ll listen to ya.

1719962403797.jpeg

• Haha

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

USC is lucky they missed Oregon on the schedule, because I love free wins against inferior schools
1719962872752.png

Sorta cool that the kawaacks got to the rose bowl as many times as Kal.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Dusting off the cobwebs, eh? No one cares about your old natties. #VacatedWins

Answer the question, buddy.
Says the guy whose team hasn’t done diddly, but talks like a swinging dick. Push off until you win sumpin.

1719963074305.jpeg

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
All you can do is deflect, because everyone and even USC fans know that your program has been dog **** since Pete Carroll left.
And you’re still nothing but a loud mouthed dick. All mouth, no trophy.

• Haha

dp rtr

May 1, 2023

And no one is policing the board. You’re just being a cry baby

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
And no one is policing the board. You’re just being a cry baby
POS. You have no standing to call anyone names. Your team hasn’t done crap even with the biggest donor buying kids commitments.

Laughingstock of CFB. Enjoy it, you’ve earned it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: dp rtr

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
POS. You have no standing to call anyone names. Your team hasn’t done crap even with the biggest donor buying kids commitments.

Laughingstock of CFB. Enjoy it, you’ve earned it 😜
lol! Who do you think my team is? You still have time to delete this.

Latest posts