Will Rogers Rumors

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You probably aren’t trying to be myopic but next year isn’t the measuring stick. He should/will be given reasonable time to do his thing. I was exited to see a year 4 under CML. Hope arnett does well enough that I see year 4 under him.

I don't see it the same. He's not walking into a complete rebuild to a new philosophy. He's got exactly the defense he built and an offense that was good enough to participate in a 9 win season. He's also got a very experienced QB who can be extremely good vs average defenses.

We shouldn't accept a big dropoff year one and he certainly shouldn't need a long leash.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I don't see it the same. He's not walking into a complete rebuild to a new philosophy. He's got exactly the defense he built and an offense that was good enough to participate in a 9 win season. He's also got a very experienced QB who can be extremely good vs average defenses.

We shouldn't accept a big dropoff year one and he certainly shouldn't need a long leash.
That’s a reasonable reason to feel that way. I think that the only pure Air Raid coach left was CML, however it’s influence is everywhere. A good OC should be able to step in and find reasonable success. We shall see. I thought Moorhead deserved an extra year until his kick rocks fit and locker room fight night.

Reactions: She Mate Me

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I feel reasonably certain that he had been instructed not to run., Don't think we had a viable backup, And a serious injury would impact the rest of our season.
Mmm, yes he was likely instructed not to run, but we've all seen him in the few occasions he did run. It was usually painful to watch, just not a skillset he has, now he may be able to work on it and get better.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login