Will Tennessee football ever regain its blueblood status?

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
24 years since a conference championship.

15 years since they’ve won their own division. Mizzou has won the division twice since then.

currently under ncaa investigation

1-15 against Alabama

2-16 against Florida

2-11 against Georgia

6-5 against Vandy - this is probably the most embarrassing of all

Things have really gone south since the days when Heisman winning qb Payton Manning was leading them to national titles while sticking it to spurrier every September.

Watty

Apr 30, 2023
If they were ever a “blue blood” then they probably still are. The gene pool in the state of Tennessee is ankle deep, at best, so that bloodline hasn’t seen much change over the years due to all the sister and farm animal *******.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I've always said Sherman missed an opportunity by not burning Tennessee to the ground as well.

STAND

Aug 5, 2022

15 years since they’ve won their own division. Mizzou has won the division twice since then.

1-15 against Alabama

2-16 against Florida

2-11 against Georgia

Things have really gone south since the days when Heisman winning qb Payton Manning was leading them to national titles while sticking it to spurrier every September.
The investigation is over, old pee. Get with the times.

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
The investigation is over, old pee. Get with the times.
False. Good news is though there’s nothing in recent ut history that will be painful to vacate. Not even a division championship or ciTrUs Bowl win. I know how much the ciTrUs bowl means in Knoxville.

STAND

Aug 5, 2022
False. Good news is though there’s nothing in recent ut history that will be painful to vacate. Not even a division championship or ciTrUs Bowl win. I know how much the ciTrUs bowl means in Knoxville.
It’s not false. There is currently no investigation going on involving Tennessee.

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
From those who would know, the expectation is a few more scholly losses and a fine. No post season ban. The investigation is over.
Gotcha. Knowing a ciTrUs bowl berth is on the table has to create excitement around Knoxville.

lefteye6706

Aug 31, 2022
Happy Football GIF by Tennessee Athletics

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
No blueblood has a book published about a season in which no championship of any kind was won. I bet these things were flying off the tables of the Cracker Barrel gift shops in Tennessee though. Pathetic.

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
Here’s a great question, how many TDs would Hyatt have scored against that Tennessee secondary if he got to play against it on the 3rd Saturday in October? I mean 5 against Nicky’s secondary is crazy in itself…
So you’re saying your secondary is worse than bama’s. Got it.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Took 20 years of crap for Georgia to catch us? Damn, Georgia was really that bad?
Idk, I don’t live in the past. Hard to remember past back to back Nats. You may experience that, but most likely not.

Watty

Apr 30, 2023
If schools like UTk and USCw are considered blue bloods y’all can have that ****. Both those programs have aids.

Reactions: KirbAppeal

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
A flame war that doesn’t involve UGA??? Holy **** I’m so happy that I don’t know how to approach the thread.

FloNole

Jul 14, 2022

1-15 against Alabama

2-16 against Florida

2-11 against Georgia

No

Reactions: Alabama Does

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login