Will Tennessee football ever regain its blueblood status?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bama should lose their status then for the Fulmer years when he waxed that *** on a regular basis.
7 years does not equal 2 decades, genius. Saban forced Phat A$$ Phil to retire
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

jmillran

Aug 2, 2022
It's just good to be on our rival's mind again. I'll need to see few more years of success before I start talking $h!t.

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
Fulmer made Tuscaloosa his own personal outhouse. Been down for way too long but at least whipped the Bammers last year with the #1 draft pick. Ga is at the top of the heap right now with LSU and the Vols improving.
Fulmer was 3-2 in Tuscaloosa, losing his last 2 trips. I guess that equates to “made an outhouse” for vols.

do y’all still use outhouses in Appalachia?

Reactions: ManILoveFootball

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Fulmer made Tuscaloosa his own personal outhouse. Been down for way too long but at least whipped the Bammers last year with the #1 draft pick. Ga is at the top of the heap right now with LSU and the Vols improving.
The Vols are like Ole Miss. They can upset you at home if everything goes their way, but in the big scheme of things aren’t a threat. Tennessee will get stomped in Tuscaloosa this year.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Fulmer was 3-2 in Tuscaloosa, losing his last 2 trips. I guess that equates to “made an outhouse” for vols.

do y’all still use outhouses in Appalachia?
That DA doesn’t even know that most of Alabama’s “home games” in the series weren’t actually on campus. He must have became a UT fan in 2022.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Haha what? Without the refs last year, Vols would have won by 20+
Lmao. Let me know the next time you see a pass interference called 30 yards into the return. Either way, UT will get demolished in Tuscaloosa again this year. UT is Alabama’s b*tch. Just facts, mayne. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

Ugaalf

May 16, 2023
24 years since a conference championship.

15 years since they’ve won their own division. Mizzou has won the division twice since then.

currently under ncaa investigation

1-15 against Alabama

2-16 against Florida

2-11 against Georgia

6-5 against Vandy - this is probably the most embarrassing of all

Things have really gone south since the days when Heisman winning qb Payton Manning was leading them to national titles while sticking it to spurrier every September.
They never won a National Championship with Peyton

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Every school on this list is blue blood - truly elite programs.
Blue bloods are:

Michigan
Bama
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Oklahoma
USC
Texas
Nebraska (risking dropping out if they don't get their sh*t together)

HarryKane

Jun 30, 2022

15 years since they’ve won their own division. Mizzou has won the division twice since then.

1-15 against Alabama

2-16 against Florida

2-11 against Georgia

Things have really gone south since the days when Heisman winning qb Payton Manning was leading them to national titles while sticking it to spurrier every September.
When were they ever?

Tennessee Jed

Aug 16, 2022

1-15 against Alabama

2-16 against Florida

2-11 against Georgia

This timeshare in OPs head is kinda nice. Double wide with a smoker in the back yard that has never seen weed n feed. That old bicycle with an empty milk carton full of used motor oil is a nice touch next to the broken swing.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Michigan, Ohst, Bama, USC, Oky

Nebraska has to forfeit theirs.

soon to be all time great
UGA
Going to Win a third in a row this year. Going to win 5 -10 more under Kirby.
That’s a wide range. Let’s dig in a little deeper. So, you are calling for a 3-peat and 5-10 more under Kirby? So, Kirby will win 8-13 NCs?

navyguy44

Mar 12, 2022
If Tennessee gets it back, how many Bama “fans” try to get on the new band wagon. If you put a 🔫 to a Bama fans head and told him to pick Shaun Alexander’s face out of a line up, at least let his cousin wife tell him goodbye cuz he’s a goner.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If Tennessee gets it back, how many Bama “fans” try to get on the new band wagon. If you put a 🔫 to a Bama fans head and told him to pick Shaun Alexander’s face out of a line up, at least let his cousin wife tell him goodbye cuz he’s a goner.
Jesus……what a pathetic attempt at a joke.

Where does Shaun Alexander fit into this? He never beat Tennessee by the way….

navyguy44

Mar 12, 2022
Jesus……what a pathetic attempt at a joke.

Where does Shaun Alexander fit into this? He never beat Tennessee by the way….
Sorry if I offended your Bama sensibilities. It’s the fact that most Bama fans don’t know who anyone before the “Saban era” is on the Bama teams.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Sorry if I offended your Bama sensibilities. It’s the fact that most Bama fans don’t know who anyone before the “Saban era” is on the Bama teams.
Link? Proof? I can guarantee that most if not all of the Bama posters here do.

NashvilleVOL89

Aug 2, 2022
Lmao. Let me know the next time you see a pass interference called 30 yards into the return. Either way, UT will get demolished in Tuscaloosa again this year. UT is Alabama’s b*tch. Just facts, mayne. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login