Will's mom writes for an Auburn fan site?

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
This article popped up in my news feed. I'm really a big fan of Roger's and would be happy if he stayed. But this article argues Auburn better sign him before Bama gets him and relegated Millroe to the bench!

Maybe it is satire, but I could find no indication of such on the site.

https://flywareagle.com/2023/11/25/auburn-football-bama-portal-reluctancy/

"Rogers will be one of the hottest commodities in the portal, with two seasons (2021, 2022) of over 4,000 all-purpose yards, almost all of them coming from his real-life over-the-mountains Uncle Rico-type arm strength. When he gets there, Alabama could be looking for a new QB in the event Jalen Milroe is unfairly scapegoated should the Tide not live up to Tuscaloosa’s “Titletown” expectation"

Reactions: PointAfter

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The problem Roger will have in the Portal and finding a big landing spot is the 2023 season.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Love ya, Will, but if you leave, don’t play because it will be our intent to knock your d*ck in the dirt.

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
This article popped up in my news feed. I'm really a big fan of Roger's and would be happy if he stayed. But this article argues Auburn better sign him before Bama gets him and relegated Millroe to the bench!
I like Will, but
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
It's time to stop even discussing Will. He's gone and not our problem.
Wow. He was our starting QB for 38 straight games, holds multiple school and conference passing records, but we shouldn't even discuss him?

As I said, the article popped up in my news feed and I thought others would find it as crazy as I did. Regardless, I will go ahead and discuss Will whenever I think it's appropriate.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Wow. He was our starting QB for 38 straight games, holds multiple school and conference passing records, but we shouldn't even discuss him?

As I said, the article popped up in my news feed and I thought others would find it as crazy as I did. Regardless, I will go ahead and discuss Will whenever I think it's appropriate.
No, it's beating a dead horse at this point. We are upgrading the position.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
It's time to stop even discussing Will. He's gone and not our problem.
It would be nice if he turned out to be a good alumnus. I certainly don’t think we owe him anything, especially in the current era. Wish the players understood this.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
No, it's beating a dead horse at this point. We are upgrading the position.
I wasn't debating the merits of Will as a QB. I posted a bizarre article claiming he could replace Milroe.

Someone commented earlier about DJ's performance in the UW game. Was that beating a dead horse?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login