Wisconsin prediction thread.....

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
42-7 Lions, Singleton runs angry. Allar runs for a long one. King has a pick six. We block a punt. Fleming long catch and run. Omari with one too.
Calling blowout, could be wrong but have faith in Coach K.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Wasn't that the game where it was colder than crap and Penn State didn't bring heaters and the players were standing on the sidelines freezing their rear ends off?
Yup. And the defense made Shonn Greene look like Jim Brown. 28 carries for 117 yards and 2 TDs.

Clark was 9 for 23 for 86 yards and 1 INT. Pat Devlin never saw the field. One of the most head scratching games of Paterno’s tenure. I don’t blame Devlin for transferring. It worked out for him. He had a nice NFL career as a backup. I hope he was there long enough to get a pension.

Reactions: LionJim

slwlion01

Jul 24, 2023
Wasn't that the game where it was colder than crap and Penn State didn't bring heaters and the players were standing on the sidelines freezing their rear ends off?
In the 90s went to a high school game, believe it was state college against Cumberland valley probably October. Not sure. Up from Florida, froze our butts off. Aluminum benches. Had to stand by door to concession stand for warmth Next day at PSU 75, sunny. My butt still remembers those benches. :)

Sep 17, 2024
The Rucci transfer will at least force Wisky to change their snap count.

I foresee a couple of illegal procedure penalties as a result.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login