Wisconsin prediction thread.....

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Wasn't that the game where it was colder than crap and Penn State didn't bring heaters and the players were standing on the sidelines freezing their rear ends off?
Yup. And the defense made Shonn Greene look like Jim Brown. 28 carries for 117 yards and 2 TDs.

Clark was 9 for 23 for 86 yards and 1 INT. Pat Devlin never saw the field. One of the most head scratching games of Paterno’s tenure. I don’t blame Devlin for transferring. It worked out for him. He had a nice NFL career as a backup. I hope he was there long enough to get a pension.

slwlion01

Jul 24, 2023
Wasn't that the game where it was colder than crap and Penn State didn't bring heaters and the players were standing on the sidelines freezing their rear ends off?
In the 90s went to a high school game, believe it was state college against Cumberland valley probably October. Not sure. Up from Florida, froze our butts off. Aluminum benches. Had to stand by door to concession stand for warmth Next day at PSU 75, sunny. My butt still remembers those benches. :)

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
PSU 28
Wisc 21

I'd love a blowout but suspect it's not in the cards in a night game on the road up there.

Only common opponent so far was USC, and Wisky lost there by 17 earlier this season.

Reactions: ODShowtime

Marshall2323

Aug 7, 2024
Night game, hostile raucous stadium after a bye. Three strikes? Oh, Ohio State next week to boot! Let me be the first to say this is all on James Franklin.

• Wow
Reactions: BobPSU92

PSU Mike

Oct 6, 2021
Wild one. 5-4. Up 5-2 late, we take the second safety to avoid a disaster.
Okay, so I may have a bit of a reputation for sneaking 6-4 into prediction threads once a year. Why? Well, obviously the smart *** factor has a part in it. But beyond that I totally suck at predicting scores, and it’s my way of admitting I would place minus zero dollars on my real prediction. Besides, which one of you predicted 6-4 against Iowa anyway?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login