Wisconsin prediction thread.....

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
Wild one. 5-4. Up 5-2 late, we take the second safety to avoid a disaster.
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021
They haven't looked great, but coming off a bye hasn't been the best thing for us.

Hopefully we get healthy and catch Wisky looking ahead to how to defend the juggernaut that is the Iowa offense.

31-10 good guys

Reactions: step.eng69

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
42-7 Lions, Singleton runs angry. Allar runs for a long one. King has a pick six. We block a punt. Fleming long catch and run. Omari with one too.

• Wow
Reactions: BobPSU92

psu31trap

Oct 29, 2021
I would not bet against a close game.
You know, you kind of read my mind there. The spread is currently PSU -6.5 with an O/U of 48pts. Personally speaking I do not see the game being a blowout, but I don't think it will be close either. This spread and O/U tells a story of a nail biting final drive to win the game scenario, Iā€™m not buying. The correct spread should be 8.5pts with a 51pt O/U but what the heck do I know.

Last edited:

Bones80

Oct 19, 2021
Pre-game narrative will be about how good Wisconsin defense is playing (without mentioning that they played well against Purdue, Rutgers and NW). Donā€™t think that translates to PS. Expect PS to win comfortably but not by a blowout. PS gets up 10, goes into run the ball mode and makes Wisconsin throw. PS D had a big game with 2-3 turnovers, several sacks, and tfl. PS RBs rush for close to 200 yards. Since we eat up the clock, score might be something like 28-13.

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Among the most gut wrenching PSU losses ever.

MY DVR ran out at the end so I'm on pins and needles and then bam Paterno in the losing press conference.

Oh well, we'll get there someday! ******* 16 years and a trip to hell later...

And that's why we are always respectful to the Football Gods, peace be upon them.

84lion

Oct 7, 2021
That was just a poor coaching decision. They played and injured player, changed the offense, and tried to get by.
Wasn't that the game where it was colder than crap and Penn State didn't bring heaters and the players were standing on the sidelines freezing their rear ends off?

Reactions: LB99 and ODShowtime

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login