Womens swimming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
There’s any easy solution. Change the mens division to be the “open division” and reserve the womens division for traditional definition of women

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
Another Trump bot on this board, we got like 75 of them ^^^^^^^ keep sucking on Trump's nuts you 17ing weirdo
Feelings still hurt from mean tweets? Probably should focus more on emotional growth and less on that fragile ego

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Well. This thread lasted longer than I thought it would.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Lol

Feelings still hurt from mean tweets? Probably should focus more on emotional growth and less on that fragile ego

^^has a let's go Brandon tshirt and questions emotional maturity^^

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Another Trump bot on this board, we got like 75 of them ^^^^^^^ keep sucking on Trump's nuts you 17ing weirdo

I know the irony is only lost on one person that this guy mocks people that think it’s absurd for men to compete against women in sports yet then that person turns around and makes a homosexual joke that’s meant to be insulting and thus is homophobic.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
TDS is still alive and well. Dawg61 is living proof. That’s the disease they need to be working on a cure for.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
QuaoarsKing;[URL="tel:2021759" said:
2021759[/URL]]No, they were just trying to nice accommodating and accepting. A lot of people just don't realize how huge the gap is between women's and men's times in swimming events. Thomas was barely a top 500 swimmer as a man and is now not only #1, but by a significant margin. Once people grasp that, they'll come around to our shared opinion (an opinion that Caitlyn Jenner, Renee Richards, the NCAA, and now the Olympics share with us).

But in order for people to grasp that, we have to lead with the facts, and not just anti-trans insults like a lot of people like to do.

Did I miss something?

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Or have 3 groups
He
She
Them
Let the males compete
Females compete
And the thems compete

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I’ll gladly take “west Canadian” as a compliment. There’s no reason not too. You can get back to massaging Trudeau and his “let them eat cake” companions now.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I don’t understand trans but I’m not gonna treat them like garbage.

But it has been shoved down our throat. You can admit it or you can’t. I don’t care but it’s a fact.

It’s also a fact that not everyone was being “accommodating”. Many were pushing their beliefs/identity politics/whatever you want to call it on all of us.

SOME of us got it from the beginning.
SOME of us didn’t need to see “lia” lap the crowd to see NONE of us are created equal.

As Dave Chapel said “what does it mean to be equal”?
Does it mean to treat everyone nice and with respect? Ok. Most of us have been doing that for years. Republican or Dem. But many of us know we aren’t equal.

African Americans tend to be superior athletically.
Asians tend to be superior analytically.
Women have a higher tolerance for pain.
Men are far superior physically.

We all have strengths and weaknesses. Some of us are dumber and some of us are weaker. That’s a fact.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Again you are dumb and contribute zero intellect.

But you do you.

We all need a court jester.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
I know the irony is only lost on one person that this guy mocks people that think it’s absurd for men to compete against women in sports yet then that person turns around and makes a homosexual joke that’s meant to be insulting and thus is homophobic.

Well, he puts his IQ in his username, so you shouldn’t be surprised. And you may have to explain the term “irony” to him.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
No Have 3 divisións if you want.

Men
Women
Other

No one is gonna watch the other. I mean very few will.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
You and horseshack are really weird.

Obsessed with trump but somehow not total fools.

Horseshack worse than you.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Born M, Born F, or Either. Simple.

Or have 3 groups
He
She
Them
Let the males compete
Females compete
And the thems compete

No exceptions for what you claim to be or are trying to be. Everything else takes care of itself. If there's not a market for "Either", there's a reason for that.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Thanks. But I didn't bring him up.

You and horseshack are really weird.

Obsessed with trump but somehow not total fools.

Horseshack worse than you.

I'm more amused. So many folks that won't let go of an obvious conman who wouldn't piss on his supporters even if they were on fire. It's an oddity of human nature. Like battered wives who make excuses for their abusive husbands.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

I don't know who is on their staff but they nail things like this every time.

I have all the sympathy and empathy in the world for my fellow human beings but I think we have completely overblown this gender, multiple genders, pronouns, etc. ******** as long as we can we should've let it go on and agree drop the whole damn thing now and just finally see we all should identify as a human being and be done with it.

I'm not even going start in on the white _____ I was supposed to have enjoyed growing up with a single parent Mom working two jobs to keep us just above the poverty line.

I actually do love my fellow man because I believe we are all human beings but I'm really getting tired of the constant preaching especially from the political, entertainment, and media hypocrites who continue to act like elitist while shaming everyone else.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
The problem really is gender theory and whether those who accept it gain institutional power. Most of the don't care and want to be left alone types I agree with but they don't have insitutional power. Who controls institutions and sets and enforces rules we have to accept are what matters.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
They are being shamed and shunned and some only speak out with anonymity. The people supposedly with the deaf ears have perfect hearing. They just disagree and are willing to punish others who don't share their views.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
And like clock work when his true self comes out he edits all posts and goes to the basement closet to hide.

Last edited:

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
Everyone who wanted to let her compete meant well, but just didn't understand how big the gap is between men's and women's swimming, and how taking hormone treatments would only narrow that gap a little bit, not a lot. This issue is about to take care of itself.

That's not true. "Everyone," but irrational gender theorists knows biological males are more athletic than biological females. Muscle mass and bone density aren't socially constructed. I have no idea what you mean by "take care of itself." This is being imposed because the people doing so think it's the morally correct thing to do, they want to maintain their power, status and/or jobs and they are getting away with it. Transpeople are now regarded as oppressed and thus have sacred status to the left. The left dominates so many institutions and the right often just complains about it while doing nothing even though the right has considerable political power. TBH, I don't really care about women's sports. I hope we field an entire team of athletic transwomen in the next Olympics and win everything.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Call him whatever you want but his policies were good considering what we have now.

I’d make other arguments but wouldn’t matter.

You didn’t bring him up.
Mrkotter didn’t bring him up.
Dawg69 did.

But as soon as Mrkotter did you jumped on it.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
"Everyone," but irrational gender theorists knows biological males are more athletic than biological females. Muscle mass and bone density aren't socially constructed.
Well yeah, but most people don't realize how big the difference is. People who don't know much about sports would generally assume that switching over to female hormones would take the advantage away. It does take a little bit of the advantage away - Thomas has lost some time since she transitioned - but most of the advantage remains, at least in swimming. There may be some sports (shooting? billiards? sailing?) that could be more permissive in allowing trans participation

I have no idea what you mean by "take care of itself."
Because of Thomas, the NCAA announced a few months ago they were scrapping their permissive trans participation rules and leaving it up to each sport's governing bodies. The NCAA thought it could just throw out a one-size-fits all rule that applied the same to every sport, but now we can all see that it's just not workable.

This is being imposed because the people doing so think it's the morally correct thing to do, they want to maintain their power, status and/or jobs and they are getting away with it. Transpeople are now regarded as oppressed and thus have sacred status to the left. The left dominates so many institutions and the right often just complains about it while doing nothing even though the right has considerable political power.
Not everything is an evil conspiracy. Sometimes people just get things wrong and have to come back later and fix it. Just be glad that our opinion is winning out.

TBH, I don't really care about women's sports. I hope we field an entire team of athletic transwomen in the next Olympics and win everything.
Well, too bad for you, because the Olympics has adopted the same policy as the NCAA, getting of a policy that allowed transwomen to compete in any women's sports just by lowering their testosterone, and allowing each sport to set a separate policy that makes sense for itself.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Meh. Increased deficits and debt. No official platform.

Call him whatever you want but his policies were good considering what we have now.

I’d make other arguments but wouldn’t matter.

You didn’t bring him up.
Mrkotter didn’t bring him up.
Dawg69 did.

But as soon as Mrkotter did you jumped on it.

Just some EOs, trade deals, and made money as cheap as possible to juice the markets (hello, inflation). Mostly more of the same broken Washington stuff - which is everyone's fault. Same governing with a handful of special pet projects and a dumb different set of social grievances.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
Stop having segregated sports. If women are just as competent athletically then we'll see some changes. Prediction: if sex segregated sports end, few women will qualify for any teams beginning in high school. I'm perfectly fine with having a society that treats transpeople decently. I'm all for equality but not equity (that's discrimination based on race and sex/gender). Gender disphoria is real and perhaps there are people who neurologically are born with the wrong body. Also, transpeople have sacred status now, they're victims and victim status is highly coveted by a lot of people. They have more "victim status" than lesbians which is why lesbians who don't date transwomen with their female penises and female scrotums get attacked as transphobic terfs. The radical egalitarian left is ready to protect them and shame others and they earn moral status by doing so. The political right is here to complain about the egalitarian left, create some memes, say "let's go brandon" a hundred thousand times, do nothing politically to challenge them and just give you tax cuts and invade other countries.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
You are grossly overestimating peoples stupidity.

And that’s coming from someone who sees daily how dumb people are.

No one with a 100 or above IQ actually thinks women even with pills or testosterone shots can compete with men.

They may pretend or want it to be true buts they don’t really believe it or never did.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
South Park is untouchable. Any critic is gonna be roasted in an episode. Women are more likely to be woke than men so I really don't care. Let women deal with what they're responsible for creating and supporting. I know crazy women who assign victim status to Muslim men. They'd likely wear a burkha if told to by a Muslim man.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I couldn’t care less about who you are or identify as or who you sleep with. That’s your business but to the fairness and competitiveness of the sport it wasn’t fair. Has nothing to do with her being transgender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login