Would a 3Peat?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Be the greatest 3 year run in cfb history, if UGA is able to pull it off?

Thoughts, comments?…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Limp wrist Willy in 3. 2. 1
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
59-57 says “not even close”. Can’t even be considered for a greatest run ever when another school is still your Daddy.

Reactions: Man_A_War

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
So, in your opinion, the “greatest run in the modern era” only got you a 1-1 record against Daddy Bama? Wow lmao.
Hopefully Bama wins the west this year. Going to be a struggle with a RB playing QB, though.

Reactions: Csaw

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
You made the comparison genius. The downfall of this year's Bama team likely comes due to Saban's poor job of evaluating the Dline.
I just pointed out that we do pretty well with RBs at QB. You're the one trying to predict future performance.

Check out the date on the video, Nostradamus.

• Haha
Reactions: MattUGA1

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Matty seems to have a short memory. Alabama has beaten UGA’s a$$ with the likes of JPW and Jake Coker at QB.
I've got a great memory. This isn't those Bama teams, though. Saban still had some kids Kirby recruited at DL and LB. All those guys are gone now and Saban has been left to fend for himself.

I compare this version of Saban to a in his prime Mark Richt. He's doing an outstanding job packing the cupboard full of skill position players but lacking on the line of scrimmage. This current version of Bama football is soft for a Nick Saban coached team.

Reactions: Csaw and KoreyDawg

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I've got a great memory. This isn't those Bama teams, though. Saban still had some kids Kirby recruited at DL and LB. All those guys are gone now and Saban has been left to fend for himself.

I compare this version of Saban to a in his prime Mark Richt. He's doing an outstanding job packing the cupboard full of skill position players but lacking on the line of scrimmage. This current version of Bama football is soft for a Nick Saban coached team.
You'll find the reversion back to the mean this season to be pretty jarring, and that's ok.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Do you follow recruiting or nah? Saban hired 2 bad coordinators. Same as Kirby has a few times. Talent isn’t the issue.

Reactions: Ichabod

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

SLIPPIN NICKY
windy fall GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So you’re comparing trash azz Milroe to Hurts? Boy you’re desperate
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
I didn’t make the comparison, DA, just called into question this revisionist history that Hurts was some bad a$$ QB when he first got to Bama. Even after a few years, phags like yourself were calling him a liability. Now, he was suddenly a godly QB who is clearly superior to many others.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You made the comparison genius. The downfall of this year's Bama team likely comes due to Saban's poor job of evaluating the Dline.
Gumps been very touchy the last couple of years.

I see they’re itt guaranteeing that Bama beats UGA again after promising us that all last offseason

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023

Agree

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lmao at associating “best” with this:
TN-Martin
Ball State
South Carolina
UAB
Auburn
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
Florida
Mizzou
Ole Miss
Tennessee
GA Tech

What a joke.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Kirby broke you $i$$ie boy
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Being “broke” is winning back to back N*tional Ch*mpionships and still begging for Daddy’s attention. Let me help ease your mind…..Alabama and its’ fan base still think you and UGA sucks.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Being “broke” is winning back to back N*tional Ch*mpionships and still begging for Daddy’s attention. Let me help ease your mind…..Alabama and its’ fan base still think you and UGA sucks.
Tennessee just scored again on that watered down defense
Canadian Lol GIF

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login