Would a 3Peat?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
That guy is deep in his feels itt imho iyam…

I just asked a simple question in my OP, didn’t mean to rile up the gumps, but they are a sensitive bunch…
They know that the Dynasty is over, it’s finally settling in
Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Graduated lol, Burton
The Office Crying GIF
Man, you are slow. Here’s a hint…..Tennessee’s whole offense graduated. I let you put 2 and 2 together.
If your BFF is interested in “feels”, he should check out the Sayin thread…..

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Man, you are slow. Here’s a hint…..Tennessee’s whole offense graduated. I let you put 2 and 2 together.
If your BFF is interested in “feels”, he should check out the Sayin thread…..
Burton’s your number one receiver and you got a running back playing QB lol,that scrub couldn’t hit the floor if he fell off the bed
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
That guy is deep in his feels itt imho iyam…

I just asked a simple question in my OP, didn’t mean to rile up the gumps, but they are a sensitive bunch…
Nephew, you got this limp wrist phag all in his feelings this morning, good job my guy
Charlie Day Ok GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Burton’s your number one receiver and you got a running back playing QB lol,that scrub couldn’t hit the floor if he fell off the bed
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Burton is not the #1 WR. Not sure why you find that funny though, he was UGA’s #1 2 years ago lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nephew, you got this limp wrist phag all in his feelings this morning, good job my guy
Charlie Day Ok GIF
*checks the Sayin thread*
Korey with a K only posted about 75 times in the Sayin thread so far. That is being in your feelings, “my guy”.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Charlie Day Ok GIF
I honestly just wanted ppls opinion on the prospects of UGA winning a 3rd consecutive natty.

Didn’t expect all this crying…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I honestly just wanted ppls opinion on the prospects of UGA winning a 3rd consecutive natty.

Didn’t expect all this crying…
That’s all SILLY WILLY does is cry and make excuses, but but he’s a real man
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
There has never been a more pathetic excuse than the “flu”
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
1. The refs cost us the game
2. Our receivers were hurt
3. Georgia played most of their games in the state of Georgia
4. Bryce Young was playing hurt
5. Tennessee beat us on the road
6. LSU beat us on the road
Texas A&M beat us on the road
You’re a excuse making BIITCH BOY
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
1. The refs cost us the game
2. Our receivers were hurt
3. Georgia played most of their games in the state of Georgia
4. Bryce Young was playing hurt
5. Tennessee beat us on the road
6. LSU beat us on the road
Texas A&M beat us on the road
You’re a excuse making BIITCH BOY
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
None of what you listed is as pathetic as the “flu”. Your #1 excuse is hilarious coming from a UGA fan. You kweers b*tch about the refs even in a win. “Tosu held us all game long!!!!” The best though is “Simmons was onsides!!!”

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
None of what you listed is as pathetic as the “flu”. Your #1 excuse is hilarious coming from a UGA fan. You kweers b*tch about the refs even in a win. “Tosu held us all game long!!!!” The best though is “Simmons was onsides!!!”
He was onside and you phucken know it you bed wetting phaggot

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He was onside and you phucken know it you bed wetting phaggot
Exhibit A of you crying like a limp wristed kweer. The call should have been a false start on Alabama…..which would have changed the outcome of the game by 0%, clown. Back Alabama up 5 yards and rekick. You probably aren’t smart enough to figure that out and think that they play would have stood anyway.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Bama fans have a weird complex where they have to make everything about them.

I’ll keep in mind going forward that the Gumps on here are super self absorbed and love living in the past…

Reactions: MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Your boyfriend called me out ITT. If you can’t handle the smoke, stay in your safe space lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
But since we’re talking about Bama instead of my OP, how in the hell did Saban’s “most talented team” ever. Manage to not make the playoffs after going the whole previous offseason proclaiming how the 2022 season would be their revenge tour?

Keep your excuses to 3 or less as well…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Link on the “revenge tour” or is that another fallacy that UGA fans like to create? And the “revenge” part would have been beating UGA’s a$$ like always……as you know, that game never happened. UGA dodged that bullet.
Keep this in mind about the “excuses”….the 2 UGA clowns ITT were the biggest proponents of the “flu” excuse lol.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Link on the “revenge tour” or is that another fallacy that UGA fans like to create? And the “revenge” part would have been beating UGA’s a$$ like always……as you know, that game never happened. UGA dodged that bullet.
Keep this in mind about the “excuses”….the 2 UGA clowns ITT were the biggest proponents of the “flu” excuse lol.
Dodged a bullet? Dude we made it to the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, Tennessee and LSU kicked your azz, nice try kweer boy

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Dodged a bullet? Dude we made it to the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, Tennessee and LAU kicked your azz, nice try ***** boy
Alabama must have had the “flu”. There you go with that “we” sh*t again….and there is no doubt in my mind that Alabama would have beaten UGA’s a$$ again in Atlanta. Alabama OWNS Atlanta, UGA fans just have to hope that someone else knocks them off.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Pollack called that old washed up clown out on national TV
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Lol, it was hilarious :ROFLMAO:…Watch the gumps claim that was a mistake by Pollack and Saban will use it as motivation.

I thought they would use the fact that the lost the natty in a “rebuilding year” to go scorched earth last season, instead they missed the playoffs and Saban was spotted on the side of the rode with a “will work for a playoff spot” sign…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Alabama must have had the “flu”. There you go with that “we” sh*t again….and there is no doubt in my mind that Alabama would have beaten UGA’s a$$ again in Atlanta. Alabama OWNS Atlanta, UGA fans just have to hope that someone else knocks them off.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Kirby h
Lol, it was hilarious :ROFLMAO:…Watch the gumps claim that was a mistake by Pollack and Saban will use it as motivation.

I thought they would use the fact that the lost the natty in a “rebuilding year” to go scorched earth last season, instead they missed the playoffs and Saban was spotted on the side of the rode with a “will work for a playoff spot” sign…
Saban was on every sports network begging like a little biitch, that old washed up clown is Kirby’s biitch now. Dawgs by three touchdowns in Tuscalooser BOOK IT

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Limp wrist Willy was comparing Milroe to Hurts lol, just shows you how desperate that phag is

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I love how these 2 UGA degenerates are “besties” now lol. Thought you guys didn’t get along on TOS? Amazing what a single lucky win against Bama can do.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
#4outof5
#Kirby20%
If Saban was “done” right now, which he isn’t, he would still be UGA’s Daddy. You twerps have a long way to go.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
We lost to TN because we suffer from anxiety-Will Anderson.

Bama would be ok if they could beat teams like Burton beat that girl after the game because he “feared for his safety”.

:ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“We lost because our team caught a case of the FLU!!!!” Weakest excuse ever, and you 2 clowns were the biggest mouthpieces for it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Truth hurts ghey boy
It’s crazy how me asking about what UGA possibly 3peating means historically, ended up triggering this gump into crying for days.

I will say those gump tears are tasty, even though it’s obviously hard for the gumps to accept reality judging by how this guy has been kicking and screaming lately…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
It’s crazy how me asking about what UGA possibly 3peating means historically, ended up triggering this gump into crying for days.

I will say those gump tears are tasty, even though it’s obviously hard for the gumps to accept reality judging by how this guy has been kicking and screaming lately…
Willy’s the biggest crybaby and excuse maker on the site and it isn’t even close
cry baby GIF by James Wedmore

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If you 2 trannies are impressed by this, just check the Raiola thread. As is the case with UGA and Bama, you’ve got a long way to go.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Willy’s the biggest crybaby and excuse maker on the site and it isn’t even close
cry baby GIF by James Wedmore
I see, Bama fans are still just butthurt that their proclamations about UGA getting lucky in 2021 and that UGA wouldn’t win an natty again left them with massive egg on face.

My stomach still hurts from laughing so much at them falling flat on their face after they and they media all but guaranteed they’d win the natty last year after rebuilding.

Saban’s “mOsT tAlEnTeD tEaM eVeR”
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login