Would Kirby even make the SEC championship game if he coached in the West?

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
Urban 2.0. Can Kirby withstand without his “health” being an issue? That is the question.

N. O. T. H. I. N. G. Burger...

Jah Jarret was cleared immediately after the accustation. Could have went completely left and here you are wishing its the fall of KS at this kids expense.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You act like everything UGA does is a carbon copy of Bama lol. Dang man, I can't give Kirby kudos without you feeling like it's a slight to Nick?

Innovative and adaptive:

having a Edge play star instead of the "Cheetah package" lol.

12 and 13 personal that is a pseudo spread to honor the run threat INSTEAD of going ultra finesse.

Enhancing and investing in Scott Sinclair instead of going full weird science in the strength and condition program
I like Kirby…..just don’t like the fans that showed up in 2021…..which is most of the fans posting here.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Haha okay man, take a deep breath before you over exert yourself. How about a friendly wager on who wins the SEC this year? Do I need to give you odds?
Deep breath... over-exertion... I've been gumping since 1980. Real ones don't need to take it easy. We go hard 24/7.

Sure, handle bet. No odds necessary.

The most likely outcome is that you're nowhere to be found in January.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
1) What would it matter if I did?
2) I live in a much better place than you do.
Your mommy’s basement
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

TheRealFarmer_Dawg

May 2, 2023
That's cute. Saban is 44-4 against the East, regardless of whether it was regular season or postseason.

Turns out, Curby isn't that good when he plays tough teams on the road.

2016 - Lost at #23 Ole Miss
2017 - Lost at #10 Auburn (40-17... yikes)
2018 - Lost at #13 LSU (20-point blowout)
2019 - Played no ranked teams on the road
2020 - Lost at #1 Alabama (yet another 20-point loss)
2021 - Played no ranked teams on the road, lost to Bama in the SECCG, and lucked out in the CFP Final to win a N*tty
2022 - Played no ranked teams on the road, only played two teams during the regular season that finished in the AP Top 25, and left the state of Georgia only 6 times over a 15-game season

Curby gets creampuff schedules and still only delivers asterisk-ridden titles. Imagine if UGA had to go to LSU and Bama instead of Missouri and Kentucky last year. They're 10-2 heading into December, easy.
Back Saban up to the same point in his career and do apples for apples with Kirby moving forward. Saban is the goat, but Kirby is on a hell of an upward trajectory in matched career stats.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Back Saban up to the same point in his career and do apples for apples with Kirby moving forward. Saban is the goat, but Kirby is on a hell of an upward trajectory in matched career stats.
Saban wasn't able to leach off of the success from the previous GOAT to get him to an SEC program immediately.

TheRealFarmer_Dawg

May 2, 2023
So your premise is Saban wasn't good enough to work under a great coach to get better prepared to be a head coach?

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
So your premise is Saban wasn't good enough to work under a great coach to get better prepared to be a head coach?
No dummy. Saban didn't have the luxury of working under the greatest of all time and using the greatest dynasty in CFB history to catapult him to an immediate top-10 HC job.

The coordinator --> HC at top P5 program pipeline didn't exist when he came up.

TheRealFarmer_Dawg

May 2, 2023
Woody Hayes, Tom Osborne, Lou Holtz, Joe Paterno, Barry Switzer, Bo Shembechler

Woody Hayes, Tom Osborne, Lou Holtz, Joe Paterno, Barry Switzer, Bo Shembechler
Forgot Bobby Bowden. Kirby took advantage. To act like Saban didn't glean from Bill Belichick and others he coached under is very disingenuous. Football was played prior to the "process" reaching Baton Rouge. Seems to me Kirby played his hand well.

Reactions: MattUGA1

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
That's cute. Saban is 44-4 against the East, regardless of whether it was regular season or postseason.

2021 - Played no ranked teams on the road, lost to Bama in the SECCG, and lucked out in the CFP Final to win a N*tty
2022 - Played no ranked teams on the road, only played two teams during the regular season that finished in the AP Top 25, and left the state of Georgia only 6 times over a 15-game season

Curby gets creampuff schedules and still only delivers asterisk-ridden titles. Imagine if UGA had to go to LSU and Bama instead of Missouri and Kentucky last year. They're 10-2 heading into December, easy.
The stink of jealousy is real on the "Main Big Bored of Butt Hurt 2 Digit IQ Bammers Who Can't Admit UGA Has Finally Passed Us By"..

I love it. Give me some more entertainments and I'll ignore you while Georgia wins its 3rd National Championship in a row..and Bama finishes 9-3 in '23 😎

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The stink of jealousy is real on the "Main Big Bored of Butt Hurt 2 Digit IQ Bammers Who Can't Admit UGA Has Finally Passed Us By"..

I love it. Give me some more entertainments and I'll ignore you while Georgia wins its 3rd National Championship in a row..and Bama finishes 9-3 in '23 😎
I’ve never seen so much envy and hate in my life, Kirby broke the inbred Gumps

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

I see you’ve been listening to that Inbred Phaggot @Bigwilly64 here’s a suggestion for you, find better friends, he’s a loser

• Haha
Reactions: MattUGA1

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
It is truly amazing how Bama fans have convinced themselves that Saban is the reason behind Kirby’s success
Without Kirby Smart Saban likely doesn't win as many titles as he currently has. Both men benefited from one another.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Want to bet that? Didn’t think so, limp wrist.
It is amazing that during the “glory years” of Georgia, they are 1-4 against Alabama. Hilarious, actually.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah, that'll be your fan base when you're playing in a new years 6 bowl at seasons end.
You certainly hope so. UGA has to “hope” that other teams knock off Alabama because you know deep down that UGA is still Alabama’s b*tch. Just facts, mayne.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
You certainly hope so. UGA has to “hope” that other teams knock off Alabama because you know deep down that UGA is still Alabama’s b*tch. Just facts, mayne.
😂 You and your soft *** fan base are damn lucky you didn't make the SECCG last season. I've seen a lot your objective fans actually acknowledge this. Your LOS was soft AF. Your guy from college football nerds said something similar.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login