You need to start planning to attend Thanksgiving Night

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
This is shaping up to be a massive game. It will have plenty of national interest with that time slot. Two good teams, two high powered offenses, two nationally recognized coaches. This is TV gold.

You could almost make the case there is more marketing appeal in the Egg Bowl this year than the Iron Bowl. A huge crowd will look great to a lot of eyeballs.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The way those media guys love them some Fishwater and dislike the Pirate we might end up with SEC game day or maybe even a ESPN game day they're just so they can slobber all over their golden boy some more on his way to Florida.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
This is shaping up to be a massive game. It will have plenty of national interest with that time slot. Two good teams, two high powered offenses, two nationally recognized coaches. This is TV gold.

You could almost make the case there is more marketing appeal in the Egg Bowl this year than the Iron Bowl. A huge crowd will look great to a lot of eyeballs.

Bought my ticket today. Kind of glad I didn't have any family plans that day now. Ready to kick some landshart ***.

Dawgzilla

Mar 3, 2008
The way those media guys love them some Fishwater and dislike the Pirate we might end up with SEC game day or maybe even a ESPN game day they're just so they can slobber all over their golden boy some more on his way to Florida.

Who dislikes Leach other than Firebaugh (and me)? He practically write articles for these guys.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Our comeback started yesterday because I was leaving. I will not be there.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Neither of those shows is on Thursday.

Figures. Pretty much all of the staff that would do these shows would rather be home with families. I know we get a lot of tv exposure from it, but I really wish we would quit agreeing to these Thanksgiving night games.

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
Glad I bought our tickets before the Auburn game. I had a feeling we would win and increase demand for Egg Bowl tickets.

ETA: As far as combined record, this will be the best Egg Bowl matchup since the 2014-2015 seasons. Can't say I predicted that before the season started.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Bringing a group of 5-6. Haven't missed a home Egg Bowl in 20 years if not more.

I was planning on being in Mississippi at Thanksgiving this year way back all the way in the spring but this crap with my foot is still going on so unfortunately I won't be there dammit.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
I'll be there + 4. If everything works out it will be five. I am angry about this game already. Let's dial in to their radio and fire lasers into Corral's eyes. Fly drones over their practices leading up to the game. Whatever. I don't gaf. Win this damn game.

Last edited:

LexSCDOG

Aug 5, 2014

2 from South Carolina and 2 from Atlanta in my bunch will be there.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Sadly this will be the first Egg Bowl in Starkville that I've missed this century. But already sold my tickets to a group of fellow bulldogs.

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
This will be my 44th straight Egg Bowl. COVID tried to break my streak last year, but some reb friends hooked me up. So heck yeah I'll be there + Mrs. Bolddogge +1 MSU sophomore pup + 1 FMB senior pup. I've got a good feeling about this one.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
This will be my 44th straight Egg Bowl. COVID tried to break my streak last year, but some reb friends hooked me up. So heck yeah I'll be there + Mrs. Bolddogge +1 MSU sophomore pup + 1 FMB senior pup. I've got a good feeling about this one.

That is impressive

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I'll be there with my son. I'll be there this weekend with my daughter.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login